Goodbye Jesus

How to be regenerated

Guest lvdyou

Guest lvdyou

Regeneration is necessary because of your fallen nature - http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/regeneration.htm

If you don't know you are a sinner, how do you ever expect to come into reality?

Ibrokefree of course is bearing false witness for I did not say "these are my words". That is referring to the 4 point proof that are my words. Watchman Nee's words I merely agree with for they agree with God's Word. Don't you know it is a sin to bear false witness? Realize your deceitfulness taking a quote from elsewhere and applying to something else. Shame on you! Let your conscience register with unethical behavior.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crazy-tiger

• chefranden

• white_raven23

• Mr. Neil

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't you know it is a sin to bear false witness? Realize your deceitfulness taking a quote from elsewhere and applying to something else. Shame on you! Let your conscience register with unethical behavior.

Oh fuck off with your joy killing religion.

Regeneration is necessary because of your fallen nature - http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/regeneration.htm

If you don't know you are a sinner, how do you ever expect to come into reality?

Ibrokefree of course is bearing false witness for I did not say "these are my words". That is referring to the 4 point proof that are my words. Watchman Nee's words I merely agree with for they agree with God's Word. Don't you know it is a sin to bear false witness? Realize your deceitfulness taking a quote from elsewhere and applying to something else. Shame on you! Let your conscience register with unethical behavior.

Funny, I don't see where you credit Watchman Nee in your OP???

Nice. I hope you wear xxx-large diapers so you can continually throw this crap around like you're doing here.

You said they were you words and they are not. It's what you said!

Where is your integrity? Pah. We see through your lies very easily pal.

The more you try to cover them, the deeper you dig yourself.

There is no way you will gain our respect fishie.

Guest lvdyou

You're just a joy killing trying to kill the joy of the Lord. Hell is for those who will never accept Christ, for they are bad people such as yourself.

I am just thankful there is a hell to keep you away from me forever. Now that is true love.

Praise the Lord! Amen.

Your just a joy killing trying to kill the joy of the Lord. Hell is for those who will never accept Christ, for they are bad people.

I am just thankful there is a hell to keep you away from me forever.

Praise the Lord! Amen.

Well, my deluded friend, allow me to respond with the same type of...response...

You're an asshole, you're wrong, I'm right, go fuck yourself.

I am just thankful there is a hell to keep you away from me forever. Now that is true love.

Too bad you can't seem to stay away from us...

OOoooohhh Boy!

You buddy take "asshole" to new heights!

You never said those WEREN'T your own words either!!! Are you somehow special (as in SHORT-BUS) that you are exempt from basic forum decorum?

I'm suddenly glad this is not a live debate, because the Webmaster and the Mods would have to tie me up to keep me from trying to pull your eyeballs out your ass!

Has no one ever told you you DON'T do that?

:screams: :angry: :phaser:

*pant* *pant* *pant*

Whooo.

I'm calm. Really. I....just can't believe someone caught red-handed plagerizing would even try something so asinine as a defense. lvdyou, you are a politician. Or one day you will be.

Guest lvdyou

Your crass comments are really considered of no account. You are getting too emotional. Relax. Stop fighting with your own strength, for there is one greater than you who can indwell you by His Holy Spirit, that is if you don't want to go to hell and remain such a bad person.

How to regenerate? Simple.

post-81-1115071688_thumb.jpg

Thief.

Thief. Thief. Thief. Thief.

I may not agree with the guys you STOLE from.....but some things transcend opposing points of view. Giving credit to an Author happens to be one of them.

I may be emotional when faced with people who disrespect the most basic of literary courtesies.

But at least I'm not a stinking thief.

I hope you rot. Alive.

Thief.

Just so there's no confusion with the above, I was speaking to lvdyou.

The thief.

I already know how to be regenerated.

See, first you have to recieve the Oracle, then you have to go on a long journey to open four seals, and...

...Oh, right. You meant "how to be regenereated the CHRISTIAN way".... :HaHa:

Ok, Mr lvdyou, caught you red-handed!  This essay, which I praised as being so well-written is lifted verbatim from the writings of Watchman Nee.  Fraud.

http://www.worldinvisible.com/library/nee/...v1/1968v1c5.htm

Search for the REGENERATION. section

Hmm. Yet another True Christian without a shred of ethics. Imagine that.

Nice work Dio. Thanks for exposing this deceitful individual.

Wow.

You're just a joy killing trying to kill the joy of the Lord. Hell is for those who will never accept Christ, for they are bad people such as yourself.

Praise the Lord! Amen.

According to your precious Bible, Christ spent a great deal of time with 'sinners' and frequently told the 'righteous' that they were a brood of vipers.

According to your savior, that makes us the good guys and you a snake.

:lmao:

Seriously, if you are indeed the Christian you profess to be, it is supposed to be visible by the fruit that you bear.

And dear, your fruit is so rotten it is fermented and surrounded by maggots.

Do you really not realize that you are the very type of 'Christian' that has driven most of us from christianity?

What are you doing here except reconfirming our decision for us?

If you think that you are doing the Lord's Work by 'preaching to the heathens' you are quite delusional.

Would your Jesus have you attacking people and hating them when they don't agree with you just because you think they should?

Boy, that's love alright. Love=Hate. Just more circular logic, eh?

IF there is a Hell, and Heaven is populated with people like you, well, I would much rather be in hell anyway then.

What are you doing here except reconfirming our decision for us?

Pretending he can mask his own doubt with loud words to the contrary.

Guest lvdyou

Self-declaration smear campaigns of bear false witness telling lies about people without proof is a tactic of an unregnerated man who is hellbound. These kinds of vain attacks are expected for this proceeds murdering Christians and their martyrdom for truth.

Self-declaration smear campaigns of bear false witness telling lies about people without proof is a tactic of an unregnerated man who is hellbound. These kinds of vain attacks are expected for this proceeds murdering Christians and their martyrdom for truth.

Put the crack pipe down and get yourself some help.

Guest lvdyou

The reason you are not Christian and are driven from Christianity is because you are made in the image of God and have that right to call Jesus a liar and the right to blame the sky the moon, the ground and any person you like as lame excuses why you prefer to remain self.

I am just grateful there is a hell for you. What righteousness of God! Thank you Jesus. This is true love!

I am just grateful there is a hell for you.

Me too. I'm glad we agree on something. Now put the crack pipe down and get yourself some help.

This topic should be titled "How to be regurgitated", because the only thing this guy is capable of doing is proving that he's a troll. He's has nothing to offer other than strawman arguments, ad hominems, vacuous assertions, and snivveling behavior.

lvdyou...I mean Thief....

Apparantly you don't comprehend the meaning of bearing false witness. You are accussing Dio of what HE caught YOU doing!

You've borne false witness by not giving credit to your sources.

And reading your responses after he caught you out, I'm convinced you're just getting off on this.

Be sure to wipe the keyboard down often. I've heard too much man-goo makes the keys stick.

I like trolls...

Roasted, for preference.

This topic should be titled "How to be regurgitated", because the only thing this guy is capable of doing is proving that he's a troll. He's has nothing to offer other than strawman arguments, ad hominems, vacuous assertions, and snivveling behavior.

He's been to the Goldy School of Trolling .

You may have been referring to “your” points, but you were addressing the following question by the webmaster:

Please refrain from copying and pasting articles from other websites. You can reference or link to them, but filling this board with other men's sermons is not helpful to discussion.

Thanks.

Your response was designed to mislead, to “lie.” Even your own website (you created a link for it) makes no mention of the true author. You must really “covet” that work to claim it as your own. Meet you in hell.