Goodbye Jesus

How to be regenerated

Guest lvdyou

Guest lvdyou

It is a sin to accuse someone of plagarizing when they didn't. That is the sin of bearing false witness unethically in a smear campaign. God will judge you for this.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crazy-tiger

• chefranden

• white_raven23

• Mr. Neil

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not as focused on the physical as you'd think...

Oh, and Christ doesn't excuse plagarism: "Give to Caesar that which is Caesar's.", after all. So give credit where credit is due, and stop wasting bandwith, llama.

PEBKAC.

It is a sin to accuse someone of plagarizing when they didn't. That is the sin of bearing false witness unethically in a smear campaign. God will judge you for this.

We have rejected you, so now it is your duty to shake the dust off your feet as a testimony against us. For you to continue here is simply your own pride, which is a sin.

Only, we haven't...

Now, about that plagerism you commited...

Since the Bible can not found to have any errors, nor do you even try, just self-proclaim, it has no lies like the lies in your heart in your attempt to crucify Christ daily.

BAW HAW HAW HAW HAW! Tell me you're joking before I laugh myself to death!

Thank God there is a hell for bad people like you who have the evil spirit indwelling their spirit.

English, please, you're confusing me.

Oh No.....

HEY EVERYONE!

I think I may have figured out this dips problem.

Because the original authour is using and referencing the word of god.....this goombah feels you cannot plagerize a work that in turn refers to the bible.

Because all is Good in the sight of God if there is a chance of winning the day in his sight. Or converting someone. Or whatever this brain-damaged troll's goal is here (aside from jerking off to his own diatribe). :loser:

Unfortunately I understand this NOT because of the Christianity I escaped, but because I majored in Psychology and we had to take Abnormal Psych and Social Psych to Degree.

This person is not running on all cylinders!

He is not healthy!

*watches lvdyou for any sudden moves*

It makes me sad that you would rather go to hell, but it gives me joy that God must do the righteous thing just as a criminal must go to jail, even for ever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there is no greater crime than calling Jesus a liar.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People who have never heard of Christ will fair way better than you for they look at the mountain and realize that they did not do that, but you can not even do that.

How ugly you are. What pride and self-exaltation.

No I don't think so. You are filled with glee, and you can not wait to laugh at us from the ramparts of heaven.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:eek: You are Jesus? Are you taking your meds?

Really? I know I didn't do the mountain, but I know what did. Study it for yourself.

Yes I admit I am ugly, but I used to be cute.

IMG_4131.jpg

Thank God there is a hell for bad people like you who have the evil spirit indwelling their spirit.

Now that's a loving thing to say. I'm sure Christ would have crossed his arms and said "w0rd, y0" to that. You are such a fucking hypocrite.

God will judge you for this.

And God will judge you for saying you want us to go to hell. He's also gonna judge you for judging us and saying we are going to hell.

Judge not, lest ye be judged, motherfucker!!!

Wow, Chef, I wonder what your other car looks like? LOL

Call Jesus a liar is your sin and it is selfish because it points back to you that can not hold a candlestick to Him though you try to exalt yourself above Him.

I'm not calling Jesus a liar, I'm calling you a liar. I hope you see the difference.

It is pointless to call a non-existent being a liar, so I wouldn't do so.

This is not plagarism. Are you alright?

You can't exalt yourself above Christ who is alive at the right hand of the Father who will return in Person to reign for 1000 years with Power. Christ is the 2nd Person in eternity past and future.

Your mind is so focused on the physical only showing how much material things control you. Satan is the god of your world.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This sentence is not plagarism, but your first post was. Do you remember that? It wasn't that long ago.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't change the subject. It is your sin that has been laid bare in this thread. Wherever you think Jesus is and for how long is irrelavent. You won't be where he is if you keep this up. You must confess your sin with your keyboard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I have to repeat myself: Please don't change the subject. It is your sin that has been laid bare in this thread. Whoever is god of this world (and here I thought you thought there was only 1 god) is irrelavent. You must confess your sin with your keyboard.

Since the Bible can not found to have any errors, nor do you even try, just self-proclaim, it has no lies like the lies in your heart in your attempt to crucify Christ daily.

Please don't change the subject until you confess your sin. Really, have compassion on us, none of us want to be in hell with you.

Ah, I was correct, you did lie when you said you were sad. Please cut this out, we really don't want you in hell. Dang, don't you think it is bad enough as it is?

That is true. However you are not being accused falsely.

:twitch: What? Did I get the last word? How unusual!

Guest lvedyou

You should realize that my two previous accounts have been deleted, so I just added this new account, but it will be banned as well for those of you who thought I was running away.

If you look at my posts I made a 4 point proof and on that thread I was accused of plagarizing but this was my post I contined to point out. Then the tactics were changed to say I plagarized Watchman Nee when you will not find anywhere I said Watchman Nee's words were my words. I even gave a link to my website which shows various things Watchman Nee writes,

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/Watchman_Nee.htm

Therefore, what we have her at the oxymoron with no less emphasis on the moronical, is the sin of bearing false witness breaking the ten commandments. No wonder why you don't believe in God of the Bible so you can commit this sin. Such is a smear campaign and it is nothing. Christians are even martyred all the time.

You should realize that my two previous accounts have been deleted, so I just added this new account, but it will be banned as well for those of you who thought I was running away.

If you look at my posts I made a 4 point proof and on that thread I was accused of plagarizing but this was my post I contined to point out. Then the tactics were changed to say I plagarized Watchman Nee when you will not find anywhere I said Watchman Nee's words were my words. I even gave a link to my website which shows various things Watchman Nee writes,

Therefore, what we have her at the oxymoron with no less emphasis on the moronical, is the sin of bearing false witness breaking the ten commandments. No wonder why you don't believe in God of the Bible so you can commit this sin. Such is a smear campaign and it is nothing. Christians are even martyred all the time.

Burn in hell, you liar...

You were proven to be plagerising in THIS THREAD. You have not been accused of plagerising your "4 perfect proofs" so don't try to say you were... LIAR.

• Admin

Your account was not deleted - it's still active and going. If you're having problems logging on I can give you a new password, or you can message me to tell me what password you want.

Oh, and I thought you said bearing false witness is a sin? Perhaps you have some sort of exemption?

If you look at my posts I made a 4 point proof and on that thread
Too bad that so-called four-point proof is based largely on strawman attacks, thus making your argument absolutely worthless. Why do you refuse to own up to this fact?

I somehow doubt you were banned, given that you are still posting, and I doubt you have the skills necessary to even do simple IP spoofing.

Still ain't answered the plagarism at the top of this thread.

Normally I don't feed trolls, but for some reason, I find you amusing. A perfect example of an animal that calls itself human. I find you to be absolutely facinating phenomena, wondering what form of insanity must set in.

I like you. Would you be my gunnea pig?

Your account was not deleted - it's still active and going. If you're having problems logging on I can give you a new password, or you can message me to tell me what password you want.

Oh, and I thought you said bearing false witness is a sin? Perhaps you have some sort of exemption?

Thank you Dave... Proof positive that our little troll is a LIAR!

Guest lvedyou

Normally I don't feed trolls, and such billigerence, but I assure you this is my third account as my two previous ones have been banned as this one will shortly. So just realize the forum owner is hiding and concealing the truth with its oxymoron with no less emphasis on the moron.

You are still bearing false witness with your smear campaign trying to paint me as plagarising but that is your sin as evident by the fact you can't even prove your self-declarations. That is dumb.

Such is mindlessness.

You are tiresome Lvdyou.

And I believe you have a hysteronic personality disorder.

But aside from that.....

I did notice in another thread one of your fellow Christians (a much more respectable lady, I've gathered) tried to guide you towards some courtesy here.

You have not respected her either.

You listen to no one which makes your being here pointless.

There are other Christians here. While we may disagree with them, they've been much more polite.

You mentioned being booted from forums before. And clearly your proud of that.

I've also not noticed the other Christians here rushing to back you up. They know you stepped off the crazy-train.

So I can only assume you're gunning for the Webmaster to boot you.

And this, like most of my other posts will not actually be read by you at all. You will only note me long enough to see that I oppose your twisted way of thinking.

I hope it will be read by the other Christians who are here. I want then to know that while I don't agree with them, I also do not put you in the same place as them.

You are alone in my mind.

And do not represent your fellow bretheren here.

But....

You have helped make the work-day fly by!