Goodbye Jesus

How to be regenerated

Guest lvdyou

Guest lvedyou

If there are other Christians here, somewhere, they are here to show you also the lie that you are living calling Jesus a liar.

Our prayers go out to you because we don't want you to end up in hell for it is not God's will but if you are incessant it is your future.

This is my third account as my two previous ones have been banned as this one will shortly. So just realize the forum owner is hiding and concealing the truth with its oxymoron with no less emphasis on the moron.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crazy-tiger

• chefranden

• white_raven23

• Mr. Neil

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is my third account as my two previous ones have been banned as this one will shortly. So just realize the forum owner is hiding and concealing the truth with its oxymoron with no less emphasis on the moron.

YOU ARE LYING!

Our prayers go out to you because we don't want you to end up in hell for it is not God's will but if you are incessant it is your future.

Listen, I am going to reconvert right now and God will answer me. take me jesus take me! I confess I am a weak evil sinner! Good, then I am going to pray that he smites you with a piano. God always answers the faithful.

Guest lvedyou

You are lying crazy.

This is my third account as my two previous ones have been banned as this one will shortly. I had to remove my cookies to come back on to sign up under a 3rd account. So just realize the forum owner is hiding and concealing the truth with its oxymoron with no less emphasis on the moron. Once saved always saved.

Aww...it's such a cute persecution complex.

Oh, and you're wrong, a soul can never be regenerated once dead. Only the elect with living souls in Christ go to heaven, didn't you know that lvdyou?

Sorry, but looks like you're hellbound with the rest of us, anyway. I guess you are going there to ensure that it is, indeed, hell.

And even better for me, I have an undead soul! According to my own inerrant holy book (the big book of ME), which says it is true, so it must be. Ha, beat that, hellbound sinner.

You are lying crazy.

This is my third account as my two previous ones have been banned as this one will shortly. I had to remove my cookies to come back on to sign up under a 3rd account. So just realize the forum owner is hiding and concealing the truth with its oxymoron with no less emphasis on the moron. Once saved always saved.

Note that lvedyou is now unregistered...

I guess that's what happens when you get banned.

Oh look, his previous accounts are still registered.

YOU LYING MORON...

Regeneration is necessary because of your fallen nature - http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/regeneration.htm

If you don't know you are a sinner, how do you ever expect to come into reality?

Ibrokefree of course is bearing false witness for I did not say "these are my words". That is referring to the 4 point proof that are my words. Watchman Nee's words I merely agree with for they agree with God's Word. Don't you know it is a sin to bear false witness? Realize your deceitfulness taking a quote from elsewhere and applying to something else. Shame on you! Let your conscience register with unethical behavior.

Don't you know its a copyright violation and stealing to post someone elses work without giving credit?

lvedyou: We can look at your (second) account information and see that it's still active, not banned and not deleted. In short, despite your continued claim that you've been banned, the evidence proves that to be a lie. The webmaster himself has said that you weren't banned, and that he's happy to help you get back into your account if you're having trouble.

Stop trying to turn yourself into a matyr, you weren't banned. This has been "PERFECTLY PROVEN", therefore you're either too stupid to understand how to log back in, you're too stupid to remember your password, OR you're a liar.

you're either too stupid to understand how to log back in, you're too stupid to remember your password, OR you're a liar.

Can I vote for them being all three at once? Can I? Please? Please?!

Can I vote for them being all three at once?  Can I? Please? Please?!

"I'll allow it!"

This dude keeps going on and on about how we all claim that Jesus is a liar, and how this declaration is what is keeping His Holiness from coming into our hearts. :Hmm:

Well... Jesus is a liar according to The Most Holy of Holy Books!

Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom. -- Jesus, 2000 somethin' frickin' years ago.

I think Satan has this dude deceived into believing that Jesus isn't a liar.

I'm sorry dude, but you're the one going to hell here. :shrug:

What a waste of life.

I think this is a con act, people. No one could possibly be this stupid and still manage to work a keyboard.

Well... Jesus is a liar according to The Most Holy of Holy Books!
Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom. -- Jesus, 2000 somethin' frickin' years ago.

I think Satan has this dude deceived into believing that Jesus isn't a liar.

There's an argument against presuppositionalism in there somewhere. Something to the effect that Christianity has to assume itself false in order to be held as a truth. Might be worth kicking around a little.

I think this is a con act, people.  No one could possibly be this stupid and still manage to work a keyboard.

I think I agree with you, Cerise. This almost seems like a joke or something. :scratch:

There's an argument against presuppositionalism in there somewhere.  Something to the effect that Christianity has to assume itself false in order to be held as a truth.  Might be worth kicking around a little.

Neil,

Had you responded in English, my mind might not be so screwed-up right now from reading your post. icon12.gif

:grin:

Had you responded in English, my mind might not be so screwed-up right now from reading your post. icon12.gif
I must be starting to understand Paul Manata's warped logic if I'm able to actually lampoon it and have it be every bit as confusing as Paul's blathering idiocy.

I must be starting to understand Paul Manata's warped logic if I'm able to actually lampoon it and have it be every bit as confusing as Paul's blathering idiocy.

:Doh:

It's time to take a break, Neil.

Take a deep breath, and sloooooowly step away from your monitor.

It'll be okay...

Now, slowly let go of your mouse. It'll be alright too!

It'll all be here for you when you come back.

Everything will be fine.

:lmao:

Anyway, I thought you were serious. :twitch:

Since you haven't refuted the Poetic Edda, you want the horror house of Niflhel as your fate. Next fundie idiot please - this one was far too easy to defeat!

P. S. If you don't reply within the hour, you prove that you're a coward who doesn't dare to tackle my proven point.

:fdevil:

I am just grateful there is a hell for you. What righteousness of God! Thank you Jesus. This is true love!

I think that that is the sickest Christian thinking to which I've ever been exposed. This must be an example of mind rot, at its worst.

And of course, these additional comments go with the above.

In otherwords your conscience is so seared, hellbound is all but assurred for you. Thank God!

Bottom line: you were never born again. I was authentically.

Thank God there is a hell for bad people like you who have the evil spirit indwelling their spirit.

Take a deep breath, and sloooooowly step away from your monitor.

It'll be okay...

It's actually pretty simple, Fwee. In order to hold the claim that the Bible is the inerrant word of God, they have to ignore the parts (assume that they are false), such as Jesus' prophecy that some would not see death until the coming of his kingdom. Basically, they assume that part of the whole is false in order to claim that the whole is true.

It would seem that Christians have to assume this prophecy false in order to even be Christian. Or they could reinterpret the words to make it say something else, but they're not really supposed to do that either.

This is why presuppositionalists argue what they argue, because if they had to resort to apologetics, the argument would be over in five minutes.

God will judge you for this.

Luke 9:3-5

3 And [Jesus] said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece.

4 And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart.

5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

Matthew 10:7-14

7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,

10 Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.

11 And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.

12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.

13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.

14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

As you have been freely given to, you are in the postion to do some giving. After you have healed the sick, cleansed the lepers, raised the dead and cast out our devils, I'm sure we will be in a better position to hear you preach.

The alternative is to shake the dust off of your feet and get going.

God will judge you for this.

Guest digger

I've been following this and the other threads started by lvdyou and it makes me very sad. Why sad? Well 2 reasons really. The first is that someone can be so ignorant, arrogant and rude all at the same time. The second is that those of that have seen the light respond to this kind of nonsense rather than just treat it with the contempt it deserves by ignoring it, at least after it has become obvious that the OP will not enter into a debate.

I don't have any problem with people believing anything they want to. Afterall, I believed in the nonsense for a very long time. I gues there are none so blind as those that will not see.

BTW, what's the ex-christians equivalent of "God bless" as a sign-off? I don't know what to write anymore.

Ian

I don't know what to write anymore.

He is to be pitied. In some places, people in this condition are locked up.

The thing is that some bad arguments deserve to be addressed, because otherwise they assume that an unchallenged argument is a victorious argument. They're all too eager to accept the superficial victory of a no-contest.

It's not that any of us really thought that he was a threat or had a chance. Indeed he was a troll, and he happened to be Trib Forces (or so I've been told). What we did was make an example of him. He came in here with a smarmy attitude, but when we broke down his argument, he couldn't respond with anything more than strawman arguments and ad hominems.

Every single time I destroyed his argument, he accused me of being a murderer of Christ. Why? Because I ruined his argument. And when I challenged him to harmonize the story of Easter Sunday, he blatantly ignored me.

He had two choices. He could either admit defeat or toss out a red herring, and clearly the former was just out of the question.

The thing is that some bad arguments deserve to be addressed, because otherwise they assume that an unchallenged argument is a victorious argument. 

Absolutely! I think it's significant that while you and some others attempted to do so, he showed he was completely avoiding and ignoring you, resisting all attempts at discussion, not to mention debate. Why? Because he is unable to mentally process anything you have to say.

Troy from Trib Forces?

You made him squirm, Neil.

I do think his mental state warrants some pity. Insufficient intelligence is a tragedy.