Goodbye Jesus

How to be regenerated

Guest lvdyou

People like him never seem to learn. And the instant you confront them with real facts, they ALWAYS pull the "you're going to hell" card.

The thing about him that I'll admit, completely pisses me of has absolutely nothing to do with his position, but that his original Regenerist post had been plagerized.

And I really steamed when he actually denied it in the face of bare naked evidence. Not my proudest moment really.

But as my younger ambition was to be a published writer, I embraced the clean lines of copyright law. The literary rules were steeped in a desire for author courtesy and respect.

And to see someone blatantly tap dance all over that, and not care or feel accountable.....my head just wanted to explode.

And in his mind, I was just opposition to his convoluted (even by Christian standards) views.

To think he's likely off somewhere proud of the idea he "witnessed" with his ears closed to anything we had to say....

Waste of a life.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crazy-tiger

• chefranden

• white_raven23

• Mr. Neil

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It doesn't piss me off at all. In fact, I enjoyed it.

He may never learn, but I don't expect him to. He's just an ape who adopted an attractive argument because he thinks that it's bulletproof. I'll have done my job if a potential Christian ape comes alone, fishing for arguments to use and realizes that stuff like this doesn't work.

It doesn't piss me off at all.  In fact, I enjoyed it.

He may never learn, but I don't expect him to.  He's just an ape who adopted an attractive argument because he thinks that it's bulletproof.  I'll have done my job if a potential Christian ape comes alone, fishing for arguments to use and realizes that stuff like this doesn't work.

It's good exercise anyway.

Of more importance, greater relevance and higher purpose might be the effect on the Christian who comes along, reads these arguments and discussions and experiences an earth-shattering, mind-blowing "revelation" that her belief system is not as water-tight as she had hoped. :grin:

Thank you, Neil, for being you.

Oh I repent I repent I repent. Please, I do not want to go to hell. I convert your were right. God is the master.

The reason you are not Christian and are driven from Christianity is because you are made in the image of God and have that right to call Jesus a liar and the right to blame the sky the moon, the ground and any person you like as lame excuses why you prefer to remain self.

I am just grateful there is a hell for you. What righteousness of God! Thank you Jesus. This is true love!

Yea thats the type of relgion I know all about... Fuck n A, thats what its all about.

Sooner or later, all of you self-righteous hypocrites all show your true colors.

Guest digger

Fair enough then. If you are all happy then I'm happy too. Well done for putting him in his place :clap:

Moderator, if you KILL this thread while he's making a post, would he die with it???? Please?

I was going to destroy his "you were never a real christian" rationalization, but I think Legion has left the building...