Goodbye Jesus

Doctors Take A Long Shot And Inject Hiv Into Cancer Patients

SilentLoner

Doctors Take A Long Shot And Inject HIV Into Dying Girl. The Reason Why Will Amaze You.

Pretty amazing vid :)

• Like 1

The HIV virus has killed so many people.  If this killer virus can become a cancer killer, that would be so wonderful.  Here's hoping it works for others, too!!

The HIV virus has killed so many people.  If this killer virus can become a cancer killer, that would be so wonderful.  Here's hoping it works for others, too!!

Yeah but once the cancer is gone, the HIV stays and you're screwed all over again.

Uh-oh, I didn't watch far enough before I commented. WendyDoh.gif

Yeah but once the cancer is gone, the HIV stays and you're screwed all over again.

Uh-oh, I didn't watch far enough before I commented. WendyDoh.gif

Yes.  However there are some cancers that are inoperable and will become terminal.  If on the off chance it works then HIV takes a very long time to kill.  If this could buy somebody an extra 5 years of life . . . maybe some people would want that.

Yeah, it still sucks.

Wow--so awesome. LOVE!

It's a very interesting concept. I have known a lot of people with the HIV virus. I have worked in an environment of 'gay' for many years as a hairdresser. The  friends who chose to not go on all the experimental drugs they used...many of them are still living.  I had a cousin refuse all the medications and he lived until 60. Diagnosed at 30. His partner died after 5 years of heavy medications. This 'virus' may not be as completely dangerous as they thought. Many, many people died , not from the 'virus' itself, but from the experimental drugs they used.

I really hope this works....even if it only works on certain cancers, that would be a start.

• Like 2

Guest Babylonian Dream

Well its not the virus itself that kills you, the virus itself is harmless. It's the fact that it destroys your immune system is what you have to worry about ,because it makes something else kill you.

• Like 1

I want to clarify something that the video didn't about engineered retroviruses.  They aren't infecting people with HIV.  They are taking the HIV virus, removing it's DNA and replacing it with genes that reprogram T-cells.  They are only using the 'husk' of the HIV virus because it specifically seeks out and attaches to T-cells, which are the cells they want to reprogram.  The virus can't replicate itself and once it attaches to a T-cell it's dead.  In very short order you would have no HIV virus left in your system.

This sort of thing has been done for quite while and is how gene therapy is delivered.  Whats experimental about it is they are using HIV to target a specific type of cell and the genes being introduced to reprogram them.  It's pretty ingenius when you think about it.  Using a virus that attacks the immune system, to reprogram the immune system into attacking another disease.  Pretty clever. 

• Like 1

There are other options. For example, Dichloroacetate:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn10971-cheap-safe-drug-kills-most-cancers.html#.UcyHEtgjogs

"It sounds almost too good to be true: a cheap and simple drug that kills almost all cancers by switching off their "immortality". The drug, dichloroacetate (DCA), has already been used for years to treat rare metabolic disorders and so is known to be relatively safe.

It also has no patent, meaning it could be manufactured for a fraction of the cost of newly developed drugs."

Without a patent, it's never going to be marketed very hard. For that reason, the poor guy, Dr Michelakis, who had been researching the optimum dose at the University of Alberta ran out of enthusiasm by would-be patrons of his research.

Also looking very promising on cancers that don't respond to conventional treatment is artemisinin (especially combined with butyric acid). And various other therapies besides - eg the Rife Frequency Generator, the Gaston Naessens therapy, hemp oil, and vitamin B17 laetrile.

Faith somewhat restored in modern medicine.......

Faith somewhat restored in modern medicine.......

Unfortunately, if it's as effective as it promises to be on the evidence of this one case, there is absolutely no way it will get on the market.