Goodbye Jesus

How to explain the large numbers in the Bible!

Guest lvdyou

Since you agree you were created, then what is the problem?

Christians don't murder so I don't have that problem as you do. John the Apostle was not martyred. He wrote the book of Revelation around 95 or 96 A.D.

If you agree we were created then you can see our creator in Christ since Christ was selflessly sinless and murdered.

Not standing up for what is right is your sin and is hellbound. How sad for you. You are a bad person.

If Christ acted anything like you are now, then I would have kicked his ass.

Christ was an asshole, is an asshole, and you are an asshole.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Demona-

• Vixentrox

• Mr. Neil

• LadyFeline

Top Posters In This Topic

Christians don't murder? Well, I guess this means the Inquisition, the Crusades and Salem witch trials were all a hallicination shared by all of humanity?  :Doh:

Yeah, right.  :loser:

They were never "true Xtians". We all know the answer that pathetic Xtians love to give.

You shouldn't take the opinion of today's biased modernists who think they happened all by themselves as if they are the center of the universe.

So I should take your word on it - someone who probably believes that people are made of dirt? Sorry, ain't buyin' it, sweetcheeks.

Christians don't believe that. It is really dumb to think that you as the center of the universe had no cause since all things in nature have cause and effect. This is the pride of life of man.

Another Xtian buzzword - "PRIDE". It's used by your kind to mean "not being a slavish little butt-lick". Don't you lie to me, child, I don't take well to lies. Just ask Lying Paul.

Besides, I thought the "pride of man" was penis size? ... Not that I know about that or anything...

Scriptures have been fully proven and error free.

One moment.

BAW HAW HAW HAW HAW! Tell me you're joking! For the love of Shigeru, tell me that was a joke so I don't laugh myself to death!

Seriously, though, prove it. I want you to prove it to me. G'wan, you're so sure you have the facts, prove it. And don't give me any whiny bable-head bullshit about "you don't believe the TRUUUUUUTH!" or anything like that - I grow weary of that one.

People don't just give their lives on word of mouth. The apostles were right with Jesus and they gave their lives for Jesus. And those that immediately followed were also martyed.

"Martyed"? They were turned into a male Mary Sue? (ten stolen no-points if you get that one)

You ought not to favor the mass murdering of people who believed in not murdering people for no reason at all.

Uh, where, exactly, did anyone say this? Oh, that's right, NOWHERE. You've been listening to the trolls too long, child.

Your rant wasn't even entertaining, just sad. I give it zero bolts.

Guest lvdyou

They really were murdered. Really! Externally and internally this has been documented. Don't let your fantasy life get the better of you as an excuse to call Jesus a liar. He created you, you call Him a liar, those who were with Him a liar, and the millions since then a liar, the highest selling book in history of all time a lie, and murder Christ every day of your life. Alas, you are such bad person. What can God do but send you to hell for your hate is swelling up. Even today 2 billion say they are Christian, though only a very small percentage of them are actually saved; nonetheless, you call everyone a liar. You call 1 in 3 people in the world a liar for at least the name of Christ. How righteous of God to show you that you are liar at GWT. Your eternal badness will be preserved in hell. Amen.

Can't you see this is all about your hatred towards your creator. How evil.

They really were murdered. Really! Externally and internally this has been documented. Don't let your fantasy life get the better of you as an excuse to call Jesus a liar. He created you, you call Him a liar, those who were with Him a liar, and the millions since then a liar, the highest selling book in history of all time a lie, and murder Christ every day of your life. Alas, you are such bad person. What can God do but send you to hell for your hate is swelling up. Even today 2 billion say they are Christian, though only a very small percentage of them are actually saved; nonetheless, you call everyone a liar. You call 1 in 3 people in the world a liar for at least the name of Christ. How righteous of God to show you that you are liar at GWT. Your eternal badness will be preserved in hell. Amen.

Hahahahahahhahahahahahaahahaha

Jesus isn't a liar, he didn't exist. God isn't a liar, he doesn't exist, you are a liar.

Hmm... *examines from the left, and right...*

Seems we hanve a genuine, Fundified troll here, folks!

My diagnosis? It's Paul. I could be wrong, but I think it's Paul. Definitely Paul. Definitely, definitely Paul. :HaHa: That, or it's Goldy (But I doubt that. He would never register, even under an assumed name... Not here, anyway. He'd be nailed faster than his so-called "savior") NO ONE can be THIS fucking stupid and still be able to BREATHE.

You're completely fucking mad, my dear.

Ok, Lvdyou, I will explain this slowly and simply so you understand.

*types very slowly*

I believe in a Creator. I do not believe this is the same God that is in the Bible. There is no proof whatsoever that the Creator is the God of the Bible. There is no proof whatsoever that Jesus existed. The Bible is flawed, and is not reliable proof for anyone's beliefs. It has been proven that the Bible is flawed. Therefore, your beliefs are false.

*types at a normal speed again*

Do you understand now?

Guest lvdyou

Since Case for Faith, by Lee Strobel has in its references 39+ external evidences of Christ, and of course the Bible and hundreds of others like the Koran even admit Christ's existence, saying that he does not exist is a mass delusion on your part and you will believe anything in your passivity. You are totally possessed by the evil spirit. That is that.

Therefore, you do not believe in God at all. You do believe in this god though of delusion.

God exists because you did not happen all by yourself. It is really simply even a young child knows this. It is not so easy for one with a seared conscience.

Ok, delusional much, Lvdyou? There's nothing inherently evil in Native American beliefs. I repeat, NOTHING. If you're going to diss a belief system, at least do the research before you call it "Satanic".

Clicky zee linky!

And, as I said, I was a Christian. My mother is a minister. I know more about the Bible and the history of the church than you ever will, child.

Guest lvdyou

Native indians will fair much better than you will since they did not know of Christ, but you do and still reject Him. God is fair and just and for native Indians who many have never received the Word, all they needed was to look up that mountain and realize they did not do it; they would accept Christ therefore the same God of that universe.

How tragic for you though.

Native indians will fair much better than you will since they did not know of Christ, but you do and still reject Him. God is fair and just and for native Indians who many have never received the Word, all they needed was to look up that mountain and realize they did not do it; they would accept Christ therefore the same God of that universe.

How tragic for you though.

Lvdyou, the fact that you believe you're actually intimidating or annoying me is laughable. Your blind faith and mindless banter is adorable.

As I said, you should try researching the tenets of a religion before you claim it as Satanic. Of course, since you're a fundie, you probably won't do that. You would rather remain ignorant your whole life and simply parrot whatever the preacher on the pulpit tells you. More's the pity. Use the brain you were born with and try to think for yourself for once.

And if my mom (who, as I said, is a minister in the church) doesn't have a problem with my beliefs, why should you? Oh yes, that's right. Because you'd rather remain blind to your own religions faults and condemn those who are not like you. How drole.

You are a truly sad individual.

Guest lvdyou

Fortunately your mom is not the center of the universe. Christ is.

Christians do not aim to intimidate. That is a tactic of the world.

We just speak the simple honest to good truth of redemption from the fall.

You would rather remain ignorant your whole life and go to hell than be saved. This is fully expected in such types as yourself.

Ok, you obviously missed my point. My mother is a Christian, who loves Jesus and all that happy stuff. She puts God/Jesus/Holy Spirit as the center of her life, and she supports my right to believe what I believe without condemning me. Get it now?

You claim not to attempt to intimidate me, and yet you keep bringing up hell. Gee, I wonder why that is? Oh yeah, because you are trying to intimidate me. You don't want to admit you've been caught in a lie, so you backpedal.

Nice try. You lose. Game over.

Guest lvdyou

Your mother knows then you are hellbound.

Hell is where you are headed. If you mother loved you she would tell you this more often.

This is not a lie but the truth because you want this. Your mother's heart is breaking over you because you call her a liar and Jesus a liar.

You are a very bad person.

Hahahahahhahahahahaahahahah! Better watch it. Allah is going to fry you in the Muslim hell for your false beliefs.

Guest lvdyou

You are just like a guy in a cave who wrote the Koran for both of you say Jesus is a liar, so you both will be eternally seperated from God in hell.

Praise the Lord!

And you are full of shit. I've asked my mother personally what she thinks. Who do you think got me the books on Native American legends in the first place, so I could know what my ancestors believed? Legends which harken back to my great-grandmother who was a Native American?

She gave me the books, but it was my decision to believe in the Great Spirit. Native American beliefs are not all that different from any others, except there is more of a respect for nature than what is in Christianity. Jesus is not mentioned, because there's no need for humankind to be "saved" from the threat of a "hell".

I'm certainly not hurting anybody with my beliefs. Although, it's clearly bothering you. In which case, you can kiss my Italian/Irish/Native American butt. Ok, sweetie? :D

And who wrote the bible? Probably many guys in many caves....

Guest lvdyou

You are just in a cult that is all which you use to call Jesus a liar.

The Bible was written by the Holy Spirit and came upon many men in complete agreement over 1500 years. Unprecendented.

Right.......

Unprecedented...

I suppose you think it's perfect too......

Yes. Perfect. That is why you can find no error.

Prove it. Prove it, prove it, prove it.

Go ahead. You put forth the "positive" statement that the Bible is "perfect", ergo, it is YOUR responsibility to prove it. Go on, you're so sure you have the facts - show us! And use something OTHER than the Bible to prove that it's "perfect" - because doing so shows that you're not very well-versed in any sort of honest debate (and, being a Christian, you value honesty, right?).

So, go on. You made the statement, now YOU have to prove it.

Yes. Perfect. That is why you can find no error.

:twitch:

No error?

:twitch:

Really no error?

:fdevil::grin::funny::fun::lol::lmao::drink::rotfl:

Guest lvdyou

It is proven by the fact that there is no error. not even one. by reading the Bible that is the proof that as you read it it is flawless, that Jesus was flawless and that He died as atonement as He said He would in His flawlessness.

Pretty simple. Normally when I can find any mistake to something I begin to realize after a reasonable amount of time that it is true. and coroberated perfectly.