Goodbye Jesus

How to explain the large numbers in the Bible!

Guest lvdyou

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Demona-

• Vixentrox

• Mr. Neil

• LadyFeline

Top Posters In This Topic

It is proven by the fact that there is no error. not even one. by reading the Bible that is the proof that as you read it it is flawless, that Jesus was flawless and that He died as atonement as He said He would in His flawlessness.

Pretty simple. Normally when I can find any mistake to something I begin to realize after a reasonable amount of time that it is true. and coroberated perfectly.

Maybe you could address the unfulfilled prophecies thread.

Yes. Perfect. That is why you can find no error.

www.gastrich.org

Guest lvdyou

Not all prophesies have been fulfilled but at least 62 have so far. See Case for Faith by Lee Strobel, and Case for Christ. These are excellent works.

They really were murdered. Really! Externally and internally this has been documented.

Fuck you, Goldbrick. You're listening to the liar Goldbrick, and that's where you get your arguments, you sorry fuck.

Don't let your fantasy life get the better of you as an excuse to call Jesus a liar.

Jesus actually spoke some truth. No, the liar here is YOU, BOY. You lie. You steal. You ignore the endless times you get your sorry ass handed to you by repeating the same shit.

How stupid do you have to be, to get PWNED so bady and still not realize it?!

He created you, you call Him a liar, those who were with Him a liar, and the millions since then a liar, the highest selling book in history of all time a lie, and murder Christ every day of your life.

Bullshit! You lie, you fuck! You don't back up one word of all your lies! Never! Not once!

If you're as stupid in reality as you are here, I sincerely hope you die peacefully in your sleep, so you don't drag anyone down with you when you walk right into the jaws of death.

Alas, you are such bad person.

PROVE IT, FUCKER! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT!

But you can't. You just sit there, blubbering because you can't stand that someone has broken out of the lies. You want to be me. You want to have control of your own life. But you're too weak. So you try and make me out to be the villain here.

Well, it doesn't work. I live my life by real morals - truth, compassion, love, trust. Things you learn not out of a book written by a bunch of savages running around the desert, but by living. Until you really live, withoput the shackle of your Holy Hell Hate, you will never understand.

What can God do but send you to hell for your hate is swelling up. Even today 2 billion say they are Christian,

LIAR!

though only a very small percentage of them are actually saved; nonetheless, you call everyone a liar.

No, I call YOU a liar, because you lie, Lying Paul. You lie to my face, and you wonder why everyone here calls you a liar.

You call 1 in 3 people in the world a liar for at least the name of Christ. How righteous of God to show you that you are liar at GWT. Your eternal badness will be preserved in hell. Amen.

Wow, you don't even make sense with all your threats. You talk big behind a screen, but faced with the unbeatable up close, you'd shrivel like a dick in ice water.

Can't you see this is all about your hatred towards your creator. How evil.

You can't hate something that doesn't exist, dumbass. Not like I expect you to understand that.

Not all prophesies have been fulfilled but at least 62 have so far. See Case for Faith by Lee Strobel, and Case for Christ. These are excellent works.

"Excellent" works? Trying "Nutcase desperately grabbing at straws to try to prove his point".

Got anything else? Maybe from a reknowned archeaologist or historian? Something that doesn't make you look like a complete and total rube?

Guest lvdyou

Your hate is towards that which exists.

You can say your earthly parents do not exist, but they do. Just as God who created you exists.

You can say your earthly parents do not exist, but they do. Just as God who created you exists.

There's a problem with that train of thought.

I can see my "Earthly" parents. I can see them, hear them, feel them, and smell them (especially my idiot father. The man REEKS of tobacco smoke :ugh: )

When my mother yells at me, I can hear her, and feel the impact of her words. I can also reason with her, and carry on a conversation with her.

However...

I cannot see your "God", nor hear him, feel him, or smell him. I spent over half my life trying to do just that, praying and begging with all my heart for a sign from God. What did I get? Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Not even the smallest sign.

But, if I need reassurance that my mother still exists, I can just pick up the phone and call her, and hear her voice plain as day on the other end of the line, no mistaking it. God either can't or won't do that - mainly because, well, he's not there.

Hmm... Your argument falls apart, Lying Paul. Get a new one before this one collapses and causes you grevious bodily harm...

Prove it. One word of real proof, not this weasel-word bullshit. I am telling you, not asking you, to prove it. If you don't, you are to leave this place in shame. I am making this command of you because you refuse to even TRY to play by the rules.

Guest lvdyou

I am not calling Jesus a liar, you are, so the proof is on you since no error has been mentioned to speak of. This is real problem for your bad reasoning.

Guest lvdyou

Your mother will not always be around to call her. God speaks through the spirit, that is by the functions of intuition, communion and conscience. It is this part of you that is dead.

Your mother will not always be around to call her.

That still doesn't lend any creedence to your statement. Moron.

My mother is here, and will be here for at least another forty years. God, however, is not here, has never been here, and will never be here.

God speaks through the spirit, that is by the functions of intuition, communion and conscience. It is this part of you that is dead.

Oooooooooooooooooh, lookit me, I'm spritually dead! *spooky, wiggly fingers*

For your information, you are the one without a conscience.

Come to think of it... Do you even know what a conscience is?

Fucking moron. It's nice that you can make assumptions about a person without having ever met them. You must be psychic.

:Wendywhatever::loser:

I am not calling Jesus a liar, you are, so the proof is on you since no error has been mentioned to speak of. This is real problem for your bad reasoning.

All it would need to show you are wrong is just one error...

When did Noah et al start boarding the ark? Was it as the rains started to fall, or was it 7 days before the rains fell?

According to the Bible... it's both.

Read the Bible... there's plenty more where that came from.

It is proven by the fact that there is no error. not even one.

Ok.... 3, 2, 1....

OH MY FUCKING GAWD

This is absolutely the most ridiculous claim EVER! To think that something is true just because there is no error in it is the most absurd reason for believing something to be true! You have a sick mind and you need to go take some classes in FORMAL LOGIC!

Guest lvedyou

Calling Jesus a liar who made no mistake, gave His life, and atoned for the sins of the world is to treat your creator like garbage. How reasonable is it to have a place called hell for you.

It is not unreasonable to know that here is no error in the Bible. This is expected since it is the Word of God.

p.s. This is my third account as my last two were just banned, so I am not running from you but it is the forum owner that is is running with its oxymoron

Burden of proof is on you. You either put up, or shut the hell up.

Your mother will not always be around to call her. God speaks through the spirit, that is by the functions of intuition, communion and conscience. It is this part of you that is dead.

Wrong, Fucko the Clown. You phantom god hasn't said one thing. He never did when I believed in him, and he doesn't now.

You just keep lying, boy, and pretty soon the lies will topple over on you like a too-high pile of shit.

Guest lvedyou

Since Jesus was here in the flesh and there are ample evidences of that at least 39+ from the period external and the martydom and the testimonies in the Scriptures, the burden of the proof would be on those who call Jesus a liar.

This is your sin and why God has no choice but to put you into hell.

Thank God for that!

This is my third account as my two previous ones have been banned as this one will shortly. So just realize the forum owner is hiding and concealing the truth with its oxymoron with no less emphasis on the moron.

Since Jesus was here in the flesh and there are ample evidences of that at least 39+ from the period external and the martydom and the testimonies in the Scriptures, the burden of the proof would be on those who call Jesus a liar.

This is your sin and why God has no choice but to put you into hell.

Thank God for that!

This is my third account as my two previous ones have been banned as this one will shortly. So just realize the forum owner is hiding and concealing the truth with its oxymoron with no less emphasis on the moron.

Do you ever say anything different?

Guest lvedyou

Your phatom god of nature happening all by itself is dementia since you can't even find one instance of it happening that way.

Do you ever say anything else but what is wrong?

This is my third account as my last two were just banned, so I am not running from you but it is the forum owner that is is running with its oxymoron

LIAR!

Your previous account is still active.

I do hope you enjoy your time in hell...

YOU are concealing and hiding the truth with your repeated lie about your account being banned.

YOU HAVE BEEN PWNED!

Guest lvedyou

I had to sign up with this third account because the first two accounts have been banned. Only by removing cookies was I able to resign up again. Why sin th sin of bearing false witness? It is the same sin in your fantasy life of putting your head in the sand calling Jesus a liar. Same personality characteristic and behavior pattern.

preaching.png

I had to sign up with this third account because the first two accounts have been banned.
Shut up.