Goodbye Jesus

Agenda 21

SciWalker

I reject portions of Agenda 21 simply because I don't want government telling ME what I can or cannot do with MY land/property. I don't agree with a bunch of zoning regulations that will restrict me on my land. That simple.

exactly why it doesn't work in America at least paranoid neo-cons are good for something ;) they will make unnecessary laws to protect us!!!

no not you ;)

So you come on here and make a lot of wild claims, including the extraordinary claim that the CIA and Mossad have secret evidence that xians are prone to pedophilia, don't provide any extraordinary evidence to back up your claims and then argue that those who question your claims are head-in-the sand hoi polloi types. Got it.

Misrepresentational.

no it's not.  It is exactly what you are doing. 

It surprises me because if I was living in the last days of Revelation I wouldn't waste my time fighting to institute bans on aspects of prescribed agenda on the basis that they impinge upon the local environment.

But what would you do if you were living in the time of Luke Skywalker?

Guest Babylonian Dream

Q: And you know why they can get away with it?

A: People like you, Stryper, and Overcame Faith.

Such an obvious troll. The World is so controlled by this massive government, that Snowden can hide from the US in other countries. What country is at the head of the UN? Well... the UN security council has a prominent position, but its made up of big countries that don't agree on much of anything half the time. Why does this matter? It basically means that, at least not any time soon, such conspiracy nonsense remains nonsense and impossible for the time being. No NWO in the sense that conspiracy theorists like you want to claim it exists.

Q: And you know why they can get away with it?

A: People like you, Stryper, and Overcame Faith.

Such an obvious troll.

Oh, God. I had thought of a few adjectives like 'silly' and, possibly, 'serious' to describe the nature of this allegation, but in the end I decided that it's like playing chess with someone who knows they can only advance a pawn if they disguise it as a bishop. 

The World is so controlled by this massive government, that Snowden can hide from the US in other countries. What country is at the head of the UN? Well... the UN security council has a prominent position, but its made up of big countries that don't agree on much of anything half the time. Why does this matter? It basically means that, at least not any time soon, such conspiracy nonsense remains nonsense and impossible for the time being. No NWO in the sense that conspiracy theorists like you want to claim it exists.

Yeh, so if I am such an obvious troll, this is you rising to the bait, right? Let's get this straight. If the security forces gave a fig about anything Snowden had said, the disclosures he made would never had hit the headlines. It would have been hushed up. I shan't go on, because you are evidently closed to the faint possibility that not everything that we get fed to us, in the form of 'news', is as it seems.

BTW if the UN Security Council was, as you claim, "made up of big countries that don't agree on much of anything half the time" then it's you that's got the problem with explaining how it comes to so many damned resolutions!!

Sheesh, perhaps it's *me* that's rising to the bait again.

Guest Babylonian Dream

Yeh, so if I am such an obvious troll, this is you rising to the bait, right? Let's get this straight. If the security forces gave a fig about anything Snowden had said, the disclosures he made would never had hit the headlines. It would have been hushed up. I shan't go on, because you are evidently closed to the faint possibility that not everything that we get fed to us, in the form of 'news', is as it seems.

BTW if the UN Security Council was, as you claim, "made up of big countries that don't agree on much of anything half the time" then it's you that's got the problem with explaining how it comes to so many damned resolutions!!

Sheesh, perhaps it's *me* that's rising to the bait again.

Actually, you are eating my bait. I'm a troll feeder and a troll. How'd you guess? Because it takes a troll to know a troll XD

Im going to take a shan't.

Please excuse me.

• Like 1

Im going to take a shan't.

Please excuse me.

No you shant go take a chit!
No I shan't take a chit. Though I shall shit whence I shan't.

will all  of you shut your  shanty mouths because I don't give a chit!!! now I am going to shant my chitty pants if I don't move!

Dude,  I barely know who you are. 

You have been on this site on this screen name for less than 25 posts and you start in with the personal attacks. 

I have to say you get a -1/10 for troll creativity.   

My agents have been watching this Stryper fellow for quite a while now. He pretends to be a mild mannered professional with a degree in economics in the Midwest but once you peel back the layers of deceit you can tell he is a UN sympathizer.

You have been on this site on this screen name for less than 25 posts and you start in with the personal attacks. 

My agents have been watching this Stryper fellow for quite a while now. He pretends to be a mild mannered professional with a degree in economics in the Midwest but once you peel back the layers of deceit you can tell he is a UN sympathizer.

shhhhhhhhhhh.....my illuminati contacts might be reading this.

shhhhhhhhhhh.....my illuminati contacts might be reading this.

What!  Your cover has been blown and you have failed to deal with this SciWalker fellow.  Do you have any idea how much his meddling has put us behind schedule?  World domination won't be achieved until at least 2045 now.  This incident is going on your permanent record!

This incident is going on your permanent record!

I think we should delete his permanent record along with any other information showing he ever existed.

then I'd be invisible on the internet.   

I would Anonymous. 

guy_fawkes_mask_vectorised_b_w_by_timdun

Anonymous is just an extension of the UN's cyber warfare unit to bully nations and people into complying with agenda 21

Posts like these are presumably intended to goad me. But they just waste people's time. If people here want a serious and productive discussion about the reins of power, I'm up for it -- but I am only doing it for the sake of general awareness, not bickering.

post like these are not meant to do anything but mock the ridiculousness of your claims.   You can choose to engage in the merriment or not.  

But by choosing to acknowledge them you have chosen to engage with them despite your claims to contrary.  

If you were truly above it all, then you would have ignored all of this and actually provided specifics to your claims.  Instead you started it by being mocking and derisive when we didn't just agree with you.  And you did this on the first page of this thread. 

So,either join in the fun, provided specifics, or walk away.   

Anonymous is just an extension of the UN's cyber warfare unit to bully nations and people into complying with agenda 21

The letters N S & A are inside the word Anonymous as well as United Nations.  The government just tries to play off this seeming coincidence by saying that we only have 26 letters in the English alphabet and that the probability is high that letters will repeat in many other words .... but I'm not buying it. Something hinkey is going on.

George Washington - backwards NSA. Nuff said. :-)