Goodbye Jesus

Gnostic Christians

Guest Tiffany

Guest Ratioann

'The Jerk'? you mean steve martin movie? Now I wish I had seen it..

Cute, it a baby..I like babies-- so what

If hitler was cuter, would he not deserve hell?

Oh, maybe you mean that the baby is innocent. Well, at that age it could be said he is unaccountable, since he don't know anything yet.

I don't really know how that fits into total depravity, so don't ask

But really we don't know who he is or what he will do as an adult. Maybe they will be saved, odds are that they will hear the gospel in there life..

You should know that total depravity doesn't mean 100% evil. If we were 100% evil, we'd be demons. We are bent towards evil, stained, spoiled, and corrupt.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RedPillAddict

• Caretaker

• SmallStone

• Panther

Oh, maybe you mean that the baby is innocent. Well, at that age it could be said he is unaccountable, since he don't know anything yet.

You really have a penchant for just making stuff up don't you? Please provide clear scriptural evidence for this child's unaccountability or admit that you are just making shit up to mask the portions of your religion that you find distasteful.

Guest Ratioann

Well that's kinda why I put the 'really don't know, so don't ask' after that comment. I have heard of the age of accountability, and if I knew more than a very very general definition of it, then I might argue it.

You have to understand I like to ramble, and rarely focus my thoughts in short posts. It why I don't post on theology web anymore. I sholdn't have thrown that in there. As for proof, I'll see what I can dig up..I won't be on again for awhile...

I accept your admission. When you return with the scriptural evidence in question, we'll discuss it again. Good luck on your search.

I don't really know how that fits into total depravity, so don't ask

But really we don't know who he is or what he will do as an adult. Maybe they will be saved, odds are that they will hear the gospel in there life..

You should know that total depravity doesn't mean 100% evil. If we were 100% evil, we'd be demons. We are bent towards evil, stained, spoiled, and corrupt.

RatioAnn,

You are pretty sick. I hope that one day you wake up and realize just how ridiculous your religion is.

An all powerfull God created everything that exsists. Not just our planet, not just our solar system or galaxy, but every single thing in exsistence.

Because of one stupid book you believe that this all powerfull being created humans on one planet in his image, punished them for not knowing the difference between right and wrong(which it never told them about) and then gets EMOTIONAL about the way the humans act and spends pretty much the rest of history killing us off and allowing us to kill eachother. :twitch:

yeah...that makes a lot of sense...

Lets not forget how he sent his "biological son" down to earth in human form to die on a piece of wood...that makes a lot of sense too...because its in the bible.

I dont care what you say, Ratio, the only reason you believe this nonsense is because you are afraid of "hell" and other emotional needs to believe in an all loving all forgiving being that is always there for you.

You are just another Christian robot whos come here to spout of your childish beliefs so that you can feel good about yourself. Is it working? Do you feel as though Christ is smiling down on you right now? putting a star next to your name in his book? Maybe throwing some extra golden furniture into your mansion in heaven? :HaHa:

Well according to your (hateful) religion, it doesn't really matter what hitler did or does as long as he says the magic words "I believe in Jesus". Heaven is going to be full to the brim with mass-murdering fuck heads who at the last minute decided to save their unworthy arses by making a little prayer.

So you'll forgive me if I find the company poor and head on to hell instead, where at least any fuck heads there are honest ones.

Well according to your (hateful) religion, it doesn't really matter what hitler did or does as long as he says the magic words "I believe in Jesus".  Heaven is going to be full to the brim with mass-murdering fuck heads who at the last minute decided to save their unworthy arses by making a little prayer.

So you'll forgive me if I find the company poor and head on to hell instead, where at least any fuck heads there are honest ones.

Not to mentoin avoiding the whole worshipping an asshole for the rest of eternity. Plus theres all those wonderful sins in hell....mmm...sins. :wicked:

Has anyone here ever heard of "psychic" Sylvia Browne?

Yes, and what she does is total crap. If there are any real psychics, they are probably hiding what they can do because they don't want to be associated with nutcases like her and what's her face from the Psychic Friends Network. And if by some small chance anything remotely like that is proven someday, that doesn't mean the Christian god exists.

Yes, and what she does is total crap.  If there are any real psychics, they are probably hiding what they can do because they don't want to be associated with nutcases like her and what's her face from the Psychic Friends Network.  And if by some small chance anything remotely like that is proven someday, that doesn't mean the Christian god exists.

If anything it would go more to proving other than the Xtian god exists.

Christians would just say (as they do now) that psychis are from Satan.

You're probably right. I'd bet that if X-Men style mutants existed, Christians would assume they were possessed by evil Satanic demons, too, even if it was genetic in origin like in the X-Men comics.

Beleive it or not, I used to work overtime with Silvia Browns bro-in-law.

The most significant thing I rememebr in our conversations was that Silvia is a nice lady, but her family and in-laws beleives she is a fraud, in it for the $$$, they kind of just tolerate her nonsense.. except all the young kids think she is da bomb.