Goodbye Jesus

The Now Nexus: An Ontology For The Coming Age

Lerk

The author's wife is a high school classmate of mine. All I have to say about the description of the book is GAG! (And I don't say that often.)

The new-age revolution—the spirit of truth is leading a new revolution against absurdity, and it is really new. Around the world, powerful and influential new-age believers are being called to wake up to the truth of Jesus Christ. Many who have traditionally abstained from professing their faith are now being made fully conscious of God’s presence in their lives. New-age believers are uniquely prepared to connect the world through faith, business, and culture. The very soul of the new-age movement is now being leveraged in favor of Christ. No longer confined by synthetic ideology, new-age believers can now break down barriers and stereotypes in our society that others simply cannot. We are all called to serve; it is our purpose for being here now. The Now Nexus reveals the way for all to connect and serve in spirit and in truth. • Discover the true Power of Now • Become a Now Watcher • Begin Meditation • Avoid Drooling Clowns • Resist the Joker • Embrace Disillusionment • Have Mercy • Bid Farewell to Manikin • Breathe to Jesus • Find the Theorem of Means: I Z = J • Meet Emeth • Kiss Sophia The Now Nexus is a spirit-filled case for Christ, but it is also a prophetic warning for our nation to fear the Lord, turn, and run toward Him and the Christian values that He personifies. Like God, words transcend time. Let these words have their way with you.

About the Author

Don Peek is a Christian, husband, father, and entrepreneur. Faith, family, and business are central to his life. As a small-business owner, he served on corporate distributor counsels including Owens Corning, Associated Materials, and Louisiana Pacific. He has a BBA from Rawls College of Business, Texas Tech University.

Can I write a review without buying the book? I want to say that Don Peek is a drooling clown. :-)

Sounds like the religious equivalent of 'The Brights Movement'.

Oh my God up until this point I just did not know!!!! I must bow down and worship  JAYZ US!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! I WANT TO BE A SLAVE AGAIN