Goodbye Jesus

Psychic Tv

chrisstavrous

Just when you think that religious tv evangelists have had their way on tv, the psychic network is there to pave the way. These fucking lunatics are there to subjectively tell you the things that they see.

Why oh why do people call in and why oh why do they promote psychics on tv.

Cuz people watch the commercials in between.

I thought you were talking about the band fronted by Genesis P-Orridge. 

No, there is this late night psychic call in show on tv4me in melbourne.

Because it's cheaper than the Psychic hotline?

What difference does it make? I have less problem with this on television than I do with pay services.

It's good for a laugh for most people, and gullible morons are going to be both gullible and stupid anyway.

I read my horoscopes in the paper sometimes, but I never take them seriously. It's just a mild source of amusement.

Psychic TV is no big deal. We're developing technology where your computer and television can read your mind. It's still in early stages and is extremely limited, but it's actually working technology. Mostly you can use it to move the mouse pointer around or scroll through pages. I don't actually have one, but I've played with several such devices and they do work, just not extremely well. It will get better over time just as motion sensing technology has, and you may see something that works in ways you didn't think were possible within your lifetime. Perhaps to the point of making cell phone calls or calling up web pages just by thinking about it. It sounds crazy, but it's more possible than you might think.

Human psychics will be outsourced by machines soon anyway. Let them have their moment.

• Like 1

Just when you think that religious tv evangelists have had their way on tv, the psychic network is there to pave the way. These fucking lunatics are there to subjectively tell you the things that they see.

Why oh why do people call in and why oh why do they promote psychics on tv.

I'd be tempted to call one of those shows and troll.