Goodbye Jesus

Fuck White People And Their Cheerios!

Fweethawt

I noticed the little girl as soon as the commercial started. It's stupid that there are still Americans who think there is something wrong with it. Despicable, really.

I noticed simply because it's still very unusual. I hope that someday in the U.S. we are all so mixed up that we look like the little girl.

It is so location dependent, too! When I was in school, we had a lot of Hispanic kids. We didn't know the term "Hispanic", and we (and they) were not aware that they were considered a "minority". There were no African-American kids in our school district until I was in high school, and then there were a few kids in the elementary schools. Until that point, we thought we were "all white". Never occurred to us that we had kids involved in "mixed race relationships" the whole time!

It's worse now, I think, at least where the Hispanic kids are concerned, because they have to deal with being called "minority" whenat ne time they didn't.

People of mixed race look a lot better than the rest of us! The U.S. should be the first place in the world where race completely doesn't matter, because nearly all of us came from immigrant families. Yes, I'm afraid it may be one of the last bastions of racism, because Christianity holds on so tightly. Of course, the NT says "there's no Jew nor Greek", which should tell Christians that race doesn't matter. (Most of us are Gentiles, regardless of our skin color.) But because the Bible can be made to say anything you want it to say, people simply use it as an excuse to hang on to their prejudices.

In the 1970s I thought all of that was going to go away. Instead, in the 1980s we reversed course, and we are as bad as ever.

Mister Two --

"I hope that someday in the U.S. we are all so mixed up that we look like the little girl."

I don't! Can you imagine what its like waking up with a head of hair like that?

Oh, the tangles!!!