Goodbye Jesus

Unforgivable Sin - Have I Done It

ChristianGuy1000

Hi Folks,

I am almost at peace with this and over the threshold. E.g. I am openly against God now however I want to ask a question.

Several months ago I was sitting thinking about God etc... And an Idea popped into my head the idea was that the Holy Spirit possesses or (Takes Control) of people to do Gods work.  I talk to myself out loud to think things through its a side effect to ADHD.

When I was talking out aloud to myself I said 'The Holy Spirit is like a D****'  I thought long and hard about weather or not I had committed it - Many Apologists twisted it so much that its impossible to commit but I took Jesus at face value. 

E.g. Speaking Against

Now the strange thing is when I said that Statement my intention was infact to draw a conclusion to figure out why some people say Demons convict of sin and make you feel Guilty and others said that the Holy Spirit makes you also feel guilty.

Since they are both Spiritual Beings they are alike on this aspect too.

So I ask people to give it to me straight.  According to what Ex and Current Christians believe would me saying

(The Holy Spirit Is Like a D****) [Meaning: A spiritual being & sharing some attributes]  The Blasphemy Jesus spoke about?

What do you think - feel free to give me your honest truth and not some apologist bull shit.

Saying "Fuck the Holy Spirit" is no worse than saying "Fuck Anubis".  All fictional characters.

Come to think of it, I just thought of a new way to troll Xians.  In Xianity, thinking of a sin is just as bad as the act itself, right.  If we put up billboards that say "Fuck the Holy Spirit", every Xian who looks at it, says it in there head when they read it.  Since thinking is the same as doing, instant "Go to Hell" sign!woohoo.gif

So then in our knowledge of Christian theology by our actions we should be the same as the Westboro Baptist Church?

silverpenny013Hmmm.gif I thought the dancing emoticon would have made it obvious it was a joke.

Hi Folks,

I am almost at peace with this and over the threshold. E.g. I am openly against God now however I want to ask a question.

Several months ago I was sitting thinking about God etc... And an Idea popped into my head the idea was that the Holy Spirit possesses or (Takes Control) of people to do Gods work.  I talk to myself out loud to think things through its a side effect to ADHD.

When I was talking out aloud to myself I said 'The Holy Spirit is like a D****'  I thought long and hard about weather or not I had committed it - Many Apologists twisted it so much that its impossible to commit but I took Jesus at face value. 

E.g. Speaking Against

Now the strange thing is when I said that Statement my intention was infact to draw a conclusion to figure out why some people say Demons convict of sin and make you feel Guilty and others said that the Holy Spirit makes you also feel guilty.

Since they are both Spiritual Beings they are alike on this aspect too.

So I ask people to give it to me straight.  According to what Ex and Current Christians believe would me saying

(The Holy Spirit Is Like a D****) [Meaning: A spiritual being & sharing some attributes]  The Blasphemy Jesus spoke about?

What do you think - feel free to give me your honest truth and not some apologist bull shit.

Saying "Fuck the Holy Spirit" is no worse than saying "Fuck Anubis".  All fictional characters.

Come to think of it, I just thought of a new way to troll Xians.  In Xianity, thinking of a sin is just as bad as the act itself, right.  If we put up billboards that say "Fuck the Holy Spirit", every Xian who looks at it, says it in there head when they read it.  Since thinking is the same as doing, instant "Go to Hell" sign!woohoo.gif

So then in our knowledge of Christian theology by our actions we should be the same as the Westboro Baptist Church?

silverpenny013Hmmm.gif I thought the dancing emoticon would have made it obvious it was a joke.

You were wrong. The dancing emoticon can be interpreted many different ways, and now that I think of it, I didn't see any dancing in the emoticon.

Edited to add:   Yeah, now I can see that it was a joke. Sorry to skepticalme if I came off sounding like a dick.