Goodbye Jesus

It's Your "patriotic Duty" To Worship Gawd!

Evelyn

Ah Bryan Fischer, the ignorant old dominionist geezer on radio. Once you're dead, I'll leave a bag of flaming feces on your tombstone. 

And here I was thinking it was because of mismanagement. Silly me.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!

• Like 1

Americans, it is your patriotic duty to worship an immoral thug who endorses slavery. Americans, you should go out and buy slaves from other countries and sell your daughters to rich men because it was okay in the Babble.

murika.jpg?w=470

Ah yes, Patriotic Duties™... a good tool to make people shuffle lockstep with you. You know, last time we did that over here it was for that Austrian immigrant with the funny moustache - we all know how that ended. :Hmm:

So how about this freedom in our theocracy, ahem, democracy we have here in 'Murica, boys?

• Like 1

(sigh)

I'm interested in American patriotism and the cross over with religion.

In the UK we are generally just fond of the Queen and respectful of the office, but not at all respectful of the politicians!

Is it possible to be a patriot and an atheist? It looks like a similar system of crowd control and emotional rhetoric from this side of the pond ;)

And that's a bit tongue in cheek, i know that there's a difference between 'most people' and foaming-at-the-mouth right wing patriots, we have a worryingly growing group of those here too :/

ha, for once I actually like the comments.

didn't anyone tell him that all the most prosperous countries at the moment are secular, and the economies of theocracies (we can include the US here) are in the toilet?  Guess not.

• Like 1

My response to him would be...."SHOW ME IN THE CONSTITUTION WHERE IT IS REQUIRED!"....."OTHERWISE FUCK OFF!".

It says it in amendment #777, which hasn't been created yet. In order to create it, a bunch of other new "filler" amendments need to be made first.

Fischer was the pastor of the last church I attended before I deconverted. It was there I threw in the towel on church. He was so obsessed with the gays and rewriting American history I got sick of it.