Goodbye Jesus

Brother Kirk Is At It Again

par4dcourse

Just when you think he can't get any dumber.........

I don't even want to watch the video...care to transcribe?

Oh my God, that is so stupid I almost wish I hadn't watched it. That is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen him say, and I watched the entire evolution episode of Way of the Master this morning. 

• Like 2

I attempted to enjoy my lunch while watching this.

Hey! Atheists aren't angry at gawd! Its the believer's fucking stupidity that drives us insane!!!

• Like 4

Made it about 25 seconds in, then decided to stop to protect my IQ. Oh BOY! :lmao:

• Like 1

This video is an example of why we don't want to listen to Christians ranting and babbling about Gawd!

• Like 2

Transforming the world through suffering? Seriously? How many thousands of years of suffering are going to be enough for this powerful god to transform this world? Think about it, Kirk. Sick.

• Like 6

I don't even want to watch the video...care to transcribe?

Kirk Cameran:  Bark!  Bark!  Bark!  Bark!  Bark!  Arf!  Arf!  Arf!  *howl*  Bark!  Bark!   Bark! *howl*  *snif*  *snif*  *whimper*  *pant*  Arf!

• Like 3

An apt response to Kirk's drivel is Greta Christina's "Why Are Atheists So Angry" speech.  But I don't expect he would listen, or even try to understand.

• Like 4

Transforming the world through suffering? Seriously? How many thousands of years of suffering are going to be enough for this powerful god to transform this world? Think about it, Kirk. Sick.

The talking snake works for two minutes and it takes the Three Persons of God thousands of years to partly undo the damage.  That was one crafty snake but he sure learned his lesson.  Being forced to crawl is justice for causing billions of people to burn for all eternity in hell.

• Like 5

Typical. 

Just the same old crap.  No compassion.  no attempt at understanding.  No attempt at dialogue.  I know what's it's about and god is the cure. 

whatever.  

Delusion and mental illness express themselves in many ways, as exhibited by this piece of work.

Kirk forgot to explain why he hates Santa Claus.

He needs to start a movement to ban divorce among Christians if he loves moral absolutes so much.

Fat chance of that happening.

Sequel to "Clueless"?

Sounds to me like he wasn't actually an atheist at any point. He may have been a "none", he may have been "unchurched", but if this is what he believes about atheists, then he was always a believer.

Just when you think he can't get any dumber.........

I won't even waste my time listening to this homophobic, racist, douche. He doesn't deserve to get air time at all. While I might defend his right to speech I won't defend the message he spews.

Seriously look at his eyes. Do they look like the eyes of reason and logic? Do they look like the eyes of acceptance and good will? Why bother even being a christian if everything you say basically walks on someone and the so called doctrine you proport to follow. He is a world class hypocrite of the worst kind.

I attempted to enjoy my lunch while watching this.

Hey! Atheists aren't angry at gawd! Its the believer's fucking stupidity that drives us insane!!!

True.

How can an atheist be mad at something that wasn't there in the first place? Christians are angry at their god. They turn it around and make it seem like it is the rest of us.

I was like thinking, (this will be interesting) and boy was it. I was going to turn it off but I couldnt look away, his argument was so stupid I was entranced (is that a word?) to hear something profound.

Yes it is a word, swish!

He is right, we DO hate most of the moral framework that the concept of "God" (as described in the Bible) stands for, especially as espoused by those such as the WBC.

He is also partially correct in that there are indeed those atheists who who in fact come across at times sounding almost exactly like their Christian counterparts, but that is not the norm. It would be very simple to make that exact same video except from a hardline atheist view (with only a couple of word changes.)

This guy's main error is in equating a disbelief in, or non-acceptance of the concept of "God" with hatred of the concept. We can certainly hate the results that come from believing in the concept, but that does not mean a hated of the concept itself. Usually, the concept itself is good for more than a few laughs.

• Like 4

He is right, we DO hate most of the moral framework that the concept of "God" (as described in the Bible) stands for, especially as espoused by those such as the WBC.

He is also partially correct in that there are indeed those atheists who who in fact come across at times sounding almost exactly like their Christian counterparts, but that is not the norm. It would be very simple to make that exact same video except from a hardline atheist view (with only a couple of word changes.)

This guy's main error is in equating a disbelief in, or non-acceptance of the concept of "God" with hatred of the concept. We can certainly hate the results that come from believing in the concept, but that does not mean a hated of the concept itself. Usually, the concept itself is good for more than a few laughs.

Maybe Ricky Gervais needs to do a rebuttal to this video.

Moral standards? Dafuq?!  Christianity's moral standards are as diverse as its denominations.

Made it about 25 seconds in, then decided to stop to protect my IQ. Oh BOY! lmao_99.gif

Hehe, I beat you, I made it to 35 seconds. Do I win something?

It would be fun to make a video, just like Kirk did, but do everything exactly the opposite.

"Not many people know this, but I am a recovering Christian. Let me tell you a secret. There are many, many things you must cling to, by faith, to be a Christian.

First, you must believe that a god named Yahweh created Earth in 6 days. You must believe that all humans are automatically evil because Adam and Eve sinned. You must believe that Yahweh impregnated his own mother so she would give birth to him, making him his own father, just so he could kill himself by pissing off a bunch of dicks known as the Pharisees. You must believe that Yahweh, as Jesus, rose again from his tomb after he died. You must believe that he has saved you from the evil nature you were born with. You must believe that he will roast nonbelievers in fire after they die and..."

And on and on and on it goes!

• Like 6

I watched the whole thing and commented on the youtube page. 17.gif

Made it about 25 seconds in, then decided to stop to protect my IQ. Oh BOY! lmao_99.gif

Hehe, I beat you, I made it to 35 seconds. Do I win something?

It would be fun to make a video, just like Kirk did, but do everything exactly the opposite.

"Not many people know this, but I am a recovering Christian. Let me tell you a secret. There are many, many things you must cling to, by faith, to be a Christian.

First, you must believe that a god named Yahweh created Earth in 6 days. You must believe that all humans are automatically evil because Adam and Eve sinned. You must believe that Yahweh impregnated his own mother so she would give birth to him, making him his own father, just so he could kill himself by pissing off a bunch of dicks known as the Pharisees. You must believe that Yahweh, as Jesus, rose again from his tomb after he died. You must believe that he has saved you from the evil nature you were born with. You must believe that he will roast nonbelievers in fire after they die and..."

And on and on and on it goes!

Well when you put it like that who would not want to believe such a wonderful message.
  • Like 1

Hmm.....has anyone ever decided to email him and dared him to come on here...and debate in the Lion's den?.......LOL.....wicked.gif

He wants to use his (limited) fame to his advantage, not to be made to look like a idiot.  

Besides, if we could and wanted to get the moron in here, does anyone think it would not just regurgibabble its same old same old? Let's be real here... :Hmm:

• Like 2

Besides, if we could and wanted to get the moron in here, does anyone think it would not just regurgibabble its same old same old? Let's be real here... KatieHmm.gif

Your cynicism is showing.