Goodbye Jesus

Lol.. And So True

Ravenstar

• Like 3

Children should have no religious rights in school? So students would be banned from wearing Xian T-shirts. By the same rule, atheist gear would also be banned. I'm far from a holy-zombie-lover, but suspending students' rights to free speech (within legal boundaries) is taking government control too far.

I liked the rest of the video.

• Like 1

Children can say anything they want to about religion in school, so long as it doesn't take up other students time without their consent. Nor should they be allowed  class time to talk their religion. No school time should be devoted to any students' religion. They can talk to their friends during free time, such as recesses, with conent of the listening student, all they wish. Same thing at lunch. But they should not and are not allowed to talk their religion when school business is being carried on. I don't want to pay taxes for religious students to "witness" their myths to other students while school work should be carried on. As far as religious symbols on tee shirts , etc., I can see how this "right" could be abused. But short of that I think it should be ok so long as an atheist, for example could wear his or her choice symbols as well.  bill

• Like 2

I'm not talking about proselytizing. It sounded like the speaker meant students should not have any religious rights, such as reading a bible or Koran during study hall.