Goodbye Jesus

Ladies... Your Reaction To This 'christian's' Thoughts On Equality?

bornagainathiest

http://www.christianforums.com/t7424427-6/

Please read the last post (#53) in this thread, by Webers Home.

Thanks,

BAA.

Serious mental problems with this guy. I read some of the other things he wrote in the thread. He obviously enjoys describing how people, especially women, will suffer in hell. It is disturbing reading, to say the least.

He is probably a sexual sadist.

The lake of liquefied flame will be a terrible heartbreak for the beautiful people.

GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif  "i will be tortured for eternity but the worst part is that i wont be sexy anymore"

The lake of liquefied flame will be a terrible heartbreak for the beautiful people.

GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif  "i will be tortured for eternity but the worst part is that i wont be sexy anymore"

I'll still be 'hot'!! firedevil.gif

P.S. that guy is nuts BA!!!

Serious mental problems with this guy. I read some of the other things he wrote in the thread. He obviously enjoys describing how people, especially women, will suffer in hell. It is disturbing reading, to say the least.

He is probably a sexual sadist.

Agree 100%.  I can only hope that his "being a Christian" will keep him from acting on his sadistic fantasies.

"Rom 2:11 . . There is no favoritism with God."

Lol, that's such a damn lie. GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

• Like 2

:HaHa:  "i will be tortured for eternity but the worst part is that i wont be sexy anymore"

I'll still be 'hot'!! :fdevil:

P.S. that guy is nuts BA!!!

Since its a "lake of fire", you'll be hot AND wet! :wicked:

Unfortunately....people really think like this even outside the church.

Oh... it just gets better, folks.

Try these on for size.

http://www.christianforums.com/t7424697/   

#2 (re: women corrupting men of good character)

http://www.christianforums.com/t7415892/   

#6 (take a look at the paragraph where Weber describes the 'cop chick' at Fort Hood as not acting like a normal woman!)

But he slips up in this thread...

http://www.christianforums.com/t7417354/  (re: the death penalty)

...because in #6 he writes...

"But now, supposing you live in a despotic country like North Korea, China, or Zimbabwe and one of your congregation is arrested and sentenced to death for nothing more serious than the political crime of dissent. Can you pray for that? Yes, because that's not one of the sins listed in the Bible worthy of the death penalty. But will your request be granted? Maybe and maybe not since successful prayer is dependent upon consistent obedience."

...and later, in #19 he replies to TheOtherHockeyMom's question,

"So, just out of curiosity, would you prefer to live in a place where all the crimes you listed were punishable by death?"

"YES.

Something that not every Gentile knows is that when Messiah returns to rule the world, the law of the land will be the Bible's civil laws as stipulated per Moses' covenanted law; and Yhvh's anointed in the second Psalm intends to enforce those laws to the max. Justice will be swift, and there will be no plea bargaining, no appeals, and no penal systems because the only jail that God approves of is Hell.

Christ intends to rule this planet as a despotic monarch, and I for one am really looking forward to it.

†. Ps 2:4-12 . . He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; Yhvh shall hold them in derision. Then He shall speak to them in His wrath, and distress them in His deep displeasure: "Yet I have set My king on My holy hill of Zion."

. . I will declare the decree: Yhvh has said to me: "You are My son, today I have begotten you. Ask of Me, and I will give you the nations for your inheritance, and the ends of the earth for your possession. You shall break them with a rod of iron; you shall dash them to pieces like a potter's vessel."

. . Now therefore, be wise, O kings; learn a lesson, you judges of the earth. Serve Yhvh with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and you perish in the way when his wrath is kindled but a little.

C.L.I.F.F."

(So Jesus IS a despot then?)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note that below is not an exhaustive list!

Webers Home wrote...

NOTE: listed below are a number of sins for which offenders merit the death penalty.

Murder (Gen 9:5-6, Ex 21:12-14, Lev 24:17, Lev 24:21, Num 35:31-34)
Assault and Battery upon parents (Ex 21:15)
Kidnapping (Ex 21:16)
Execrating parents (Ex 21:17)
Harboring a dangerous animal (Ex 21:28-29)
Adultery (Lev 20:10)
Marrying a mother and her daughter (Lev 20:14)
Sleeping with a daughter-in-law (Lev 20:12)
Homosexuality (Lev 20:13)
Sleeping with the wife of one's father (Lev 20:11)
Necromancy (Lev 20:27)
Contempt of court (Deut 17:8-13)
Perjury (Deut 19:16-21)
Breaking the Sabbath (Ex 31:12-17)
Propagating cults and isms (Deut 13:1-18)
Blaspheme (Lev 24:13-16)
Malicious miscarriage (Ex 21:22-24)
Bestiality (Ex 22:18, Lev 20:15-16)
Tainted Virgins (Deut 22:13-21)
Promiscuous Fiancée (Deut 22:23-27)
Sorcery (Ex 22:18)
Chronic juvenile delinquency (Deut 21:18-21)

Oy vey!  eek.gif

BAA

http://www.christianforums.com/t7424427-6/

Please read the last post (#53) in this thread, by Webers Home.

Thanks,

BAA.

He contradicts the very nature of everything in his post with this one statement at the end.

Women want equality? They want a level playing field and no glass ceiling? The lake is where they will finally get their wish.

†. Rom 2:11 . . There is no favoritism with God.

If christians are suppose to emulate god then why do so many christian men think like this fucking piece of shit. He really doesn't deserver to call himself human and should have his ability to think stripped from him with meds and put in a tiny room for the rest of his life for this intolerance. Fuck him the horse he road in on and everything he stands for.

He gives men a bad name in general and it makes me ill I have him in my gender.

That guy's an asshole who really dislikes women.  That's what I think of him. 

Guess someone can't get sex without paying for it :)

• Like 1

AHAHAHAAAA help I can't breathe I'm laughing too much :( GOD'S GOING TO BURN MY TITS OFF.

• Like 1

He is one sick, sick bastard. I hope he doesn't have kids

That guy is posting that on a Christian forums website that has an ad that features the drawing of a scantily clad hot babe in her undies and jewelry with the blurbs MALE GAMERS ONLY  WARTUNE  WARNING  THIS GAME IS TOO HOT TO HANDLE! Is that how Biblegod provides funding nowadays?

I wish there was a god that I knew of...I'd bow my head right now and thank him/her/it for Ex-Christian.net.

• Like 1