Goodbye Jesus

Could Be Sick

Dhampir

As it says.  Far as I'm concerned, the "IF" has been mostly ruled out, it is only the "WHAT" that has to be determined. I'm scared. As scared as I've ever been.

As it says.  Far as I'm concerned, the "IF" has been mostly ruled out, it is only the "WHAT" that has to be determined. I'm scared. As scared as I've ever been.

any detail or is this a guessing thread?

What are you sick with?

Why are you scared? Peopl get sick and well everyday?

Are you terminal?

If you are terminal I would spend less time here and more time jamming life in if you are getting less than your fair measure.

Oh dear. My heart goes out to you! This is scarey indeed. Please keep us posted so we can support you through this.

• Like 2

Well, I hope it's not something serious.

• Like 1

From what I read, sounds like it could be anxiety and depression, only on a very severe scale and not improving even with medications and therapy. I worry what people are thinking and planning around me, too. I try to remind myself that I only have control over my thoughts and actions and that I cannot fall into the "should" thinking pattern-- they "should" do this or that because then I'm setting myself up.  But it IS hard.  I've thought many times of seeking out an SSRI because sometimes it feels like my thoughts are on constant loops.  I've been to talk therapy off and on over the past year and a half and will probably seek some more.  

But I am sad to hear that the medication hasn't improved your situation any. (I don't know if I'm actually right. Was just worried and checked some of your previous posts to try to get some idea of what was going on since I've seen you around here pretty often).   Hang in there! 

• Like 1

From what I read, sounds like it could be anxiety and depression, only on a very severe scale and not improving even with medications and therapy. I worry what people are thinking and planning around me, too. I try to remind myself that I only have control over my thoughts and actions and that I cannot fall into the "should" thinking pattern-- they "should" do this or that because then I'm setting myself up.  But it IS hard.  I've thought many times of seeking out an SSRI because sometimes it feels like my thoughts are on constant loops.  I've been to talk therapy off and on over the past year and a half and will probably seek some more.  

But I am sad to hear that the medication hasn't improved your situation any. (I don't know if I'm actually right. Was just worried and checked some of your previous posts to try to get some idea of what was going on since I've seen you around here pretty often).   Hang in there!

I'm sorry, I actually meant something completely separate from the anxiety and depression, which btw, aren't helping things.

I'm sorry, I actually meant something completely separate from the anxiety and depression, which btw, aren't helping things.

Well, that's really sucky. :( 

Dhampir, you haven't mentioned what 's going on and maybe you don't want to. That's OK. I just wanted you to know that my thoughts are with you and my fingers are crossed for a good outcome. Please keep us posted...*hug*

• Like 1

Please take care of yourself, and, as Margee said, if you don't want to share the specifics that is ok. Just let us know how you are doing, you have plenty of support here smile.png

• Like 2

I am so sorry you are having this problem. It's obviously gotten you very concerned. Good luck with your trouble and please keep in touch with us. bill

• Like 1

... I've thought many times of seeking out an SSRI because sometimes it feels like my thoughts are on constant loops.  I've been to talk therapy off and on over the past year and a half and will probably seek some more...

Please look into an SNRI instead. Fewer bad effects, more side benefits. That's been my experience.

• Like 1

pathology has thus far been ruled out, although it seemed like a rather quick dismissal. not bad news so far.

• Like 2

pathology has thus far been ruled out, although it seemed like a rather quick dismissal. not bad news so far.

That seems like good news. I hope they figure it out soon.

I hope all goes as best as it can and things work out for you.  Take care of yourself.  

Woa! Ireally hate to hear there's bad news in the wind.

Get a second opinion.  Even if it isn't what you want to hear, at least you'll know better what you're dealing with.

Seriously, keep us posted and try to relax until you know everything that can be know about it.