Goodbye Jesus

Punk Ass Kids Game

CliffordStamper

Xians and non-Xians ,like little punk-assed kids poking at each other through the fence.,grabbing each others toys and trying to break them, beating each other over the dammed head with rediculess   straw-man  arguments. Patting each other on the back for how insulting, prejudice, bigoted, nasty, insensitive,  narrow fucking minded and just plain stupid you all can be

Where's your fucking score card !!!!!   You all are so Dammed consumed with playing the stupid assed game and winning each side has to have it's own score card. Where's Yours????What the Hell is the point value for hurting the feelings of another human being??? for insult, for embarrassing yourself or another in public, Is there bonus points for making fun of  an other's short comings an infirmities???? There has to be penalties for signs of kindness and understanding  Right?!?!?.

Got a rule book??I get that you got to pay to play. Somebody 's got to maintain the field (forum) Right?!?!?! So that means you have the right to bash the enemy behind their back for thinks you think they they think do or say???

No way any of you can can be accused of breaking any rule. If there was ever any form of guidelines or rules of conduct you all have thrown them out or burned them long time ago.  I get this part ,I really do . . . It's so much easier to make the rules as you go..  Ya makem ,then you breakem ,then you throw em away  easy as one, two ,three..Wendyloser.gif Makes it easier to sleep at night, doesn't it

If there are rules hiding around somewhere these would be them.

1. Don't give" them" an even break.

2 Get "them" before they get you

3 The only thing better than 5 on one is 7,8,,9, or 1000 on one.

4 Never miss a chance to poke at "them"

5 Do it now, justify it later

6 Always always Always always CLAIM the fame and PASS the blame 

7 Never ever ,ever, ever admit any fault or apologize 

8 Never let your conscience be your guide

9 sympathy is never acceptable 

10 True sincerity is never to be tolerated.

11 Never take prisoners

12 Never play by rules that can be explained or justified

What  Dammed PLAYING FIELD ?

Got no parameters. . Anything goes ,any  time any place. any way just so it  makes you happy. . "Their " beliefs", their family, their intelligence,  An uneven  field is required. You always have to have the advantage, what ever that may be. Can't be caught looking up to the enemy for any reason

I don't know what you are ranting about but Christianity actually gets people killed.  Here in the U.S. Christianity created a culture where gay people are treated like outsiders.  It leads to gays being bullied and committing suicide.  But we export that culture to third world countries where "Christians" still hunt in packs and murder gay people.  It is, after all, what the Bible tells people to do to gays.  It's a barbaric book filled with genocide, slavery, gore, terrorism and hate.

So are you mad at people who are being rational or those who encourage others to be rational?

If you want a civil 1 on 1 debate the Arena is always ready.  

If you are simply looking for compassion then let the exChristians know that you are not here to spread or defend your religion.  We can be cool.  There are plenty of other things to talk about.

• Like 1

Xians and non-Xians ,like little punk-assed kids poking at each other through the fence.,grabbing each others toys and trying to break them, beating each other over the dammed head with rediculess   straw-man  arguments. Patting each other on the back for how insulting, prejudice, bigoted, nasty, insensitive,  narrow fucking minded and just plain stupid you all can be

Where's your fucking score card !!!!!   You all are so Dammed consumed with playing the stupid assed game and winning each side has to have it's own score card. Where's Yours????What the Hell is the point value for hurting the feelings of another human being??? for insult, for embarrassing yourself or another in public, Is there bonus points for making fun of  an other's short comings an infirmities???? There has to be penalties for signs of kindness and understanding  Right?!?!?.

Got a rule book??I get that you got to pay to play. Somebody 's got to maintain the field (forum) Right?!?!?! So that means you have the right to bash the enemy behind their back for thinks you think they they think do or say???

No way any of you can can be accused of breaking any rule. If there was ever any form of guidelines or rules of conduct you all have thrown them out or burned them long time ago.  I get this part ,I really do . . . It's so much easier to make the rules as you go..  Ya makem ,then you breakem ,then you throw em away  easy as one, two ,three..Wendyloser.gif Makes it easier to sleep at night, doesn't it

11 Never take prisoners

Got no parameters. . Anything goes ,any  time any place. any way just so it  makes you happy. . "Their " beliefs", their family, their intelligence,  An uneven  field is required. You always have to have the advantage, what ever that may be. Can't be caught looking up to the enemy for any reason

Matthew 7

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and guess that you do not intend to shoot your own message (whatever the heck that is) in the foot by coming off like a giant ranting hypocrite. Given that this forum has an automatic spell check, and there are several errors in your post, along with the fact that it's practically incomprehensible, I'm going to guess that you're completely drunk. How about trying this again in the Lion's Den when you're sober, okay?

• Like 1

Not all christians are fucking assholes. I know that damn well looking around in my German hometown. Some are perfectly happy with the message (that they get from the bible) "Jesus was a kind man, let's try to be at least a little bit like he was". Others want to at least imprison, at worst torture to death, all those who happen to not adhere to their personal specific brand of the jebus cult (same for muslims by the way, and probably for Jews, though I admit I don't know too much about Jews so I may be wrong here).

So if your point is that not all christians (or heathens, or atheists, or whathaveyou) are a monolithic block, you're right for sure. If you mean something else I suggest you elaborate. Thank you ;)

• Super Moderator

What's wrong with you?

Clifford, If you read the FAQ and a few testimonies you will learn that this forum exists as a place of encouragement for former Christians coming to terms with a new worldview.  It can be a traumatic experience, and it helps to have a place to vent and work through the pain and confusion brought about by during such a transition.

• Like 3

Clifford, it is an Ex-Christian forum.  What did you expect?  Some are still angry.  Do Christian forums not do the same thing, only more passive-aggressive because they are policing each other?

Every snowflake is an original, but they fall into patterns.  Same with people.  Do not flatter yourself to think that you are the first Christian to come here initially espousing tolerance and then try to parlay that into a platform for preaching.  We have heard from Christians who criticize other Christians and say that they are not what Christianity is about.  Well, who decides what it is about, Clifford?

• Like 1

Is Clifford Stamper End3's clone? 

They make about as much sense as each other. 

I.e., not much at all.  Wendyshrug.gif

• Like 3

what the fuck is he talking about?

Sounds like more christian whining... wwwwaaaahhhhh, we aren't be treated fairly!  wwahhh.. we are persecuted!

Truth is truth.. and evidence and rational thinking win hands down every time, if it's a game. It's not though... but being all fluff bunny and nicey nice doesn't always work. I'm here because I'm comfortable here, and I can speak my mind within certain parameters... and sometimes my mind is ROYALLY PISSED OFF. at religion.

You follow your conscience, I'll follow mine... thank you very much. If it makes you uncomfortable I suggest you go somewhere where people won't challenge you. 

sheesh

Florduh.. awesome! I give you a thumbs up!

• Like 1

I don't know what you are ranting about but Christianity actually gets people killed.  Here in the U.S. Christianity created a culture where gay people are treated like outsiders.  It leads to gays being bullied and committing suicide.  But we export that culture to third world countries where "Christians" still hunt in packs and murder gay people.  It is, after all, what the Bible tells people to do to gays.  It's a barbaric book filled with genocide, slavery, gore, terrorism and hate.

So are you mad at people who are being rational or those who encourage others to be rational?

If you are simply looking for compassion then let the exChristians know that you are not here to spread or defend your religion.  We can be cool.  There are plenty of other things to talk about.

I'm sure Christians get people killed. I'm sure Christians kill.  So do a lot of other segments of society. 

It is, after all, what the Bible tells people to do to gays.

This is the very thing I'm ranting aboutmad.gif 

People use the Bible to justify their actions  And ignorant people blame it on the words of a book????  The bible does not tell anyone to kill gays.  Obviously you ,like many others, choose to repeat something you know little to nothing about.

I don't know what you are ranting about but Christianity actually gets people killed. Here in the U.S. Christianity created a culture where gay people are treated like outsiders. It leads to gays being bullied and committing suicide. But we export that culture to third world countries where "Christians" still hunt in packs and murder gay people. It is, after all, what the Bible tells people to do to gays. It's a barbaric book filled with genocide, slavery, gore, terrorism and hate.

If you are simply looking for compassion then let the exChristians know that you are not here to spread or defend your religion. We can be cool. There are plenty of other things to talk about.

I'm sure Christians get people killed. I'm sure Christians kill. So do a lot of other segments of society.

People use the Bible to justify their actions And ignorant people blame it on the words of a book???? The bible does not tell anyone to kill gays. Obviously you ,like many others, choose to repeat something you know little to nothing about.

Um, yeah, it actually does say to kill gays IIRC.

• Super Moderator

Uh, Doofus, read your Bible. Take some notes if you have to, then get back to us. You have no clue about Christians or Ex-Christians.

I'm so confused.  What are you ranting about? 

PS: these forums are not like the ones on Gaia. 

11 Never take prisoners

Entertaining Noob is entertaining...

Did you come here for any reason other than to scream at us that we are horrible people?

People use the Bible to justify their actions  And ignorant people blame it on the words of a book????  The bible does not tell anyone to kill gays.  Obviously you ,like many others, choose to repeat something you know little to nothing about.

On the other hand, a majority of people on this planet do not use the Bible to justify their actions.

Lev 20:13

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

• Like 5

The bible does not tell anyone to kill gays.  Obviously you ,like many others, choose to repeat something you know little to nothing about.

I was a Christian for 33 years.  How many years does a person have to be a Christian before they learn something about being a Christian?

Lev 20:13 exists.  My point was that some people take it literally and that is dangerous.

Perhaps you are the one who doesn't understand the Bible as well as they think they do.

I don't know what you are ranting about but Christianity actually gets people killed. Here in the U.S. Christianity created a culture where gay people are treated like outsiders. It leads to gays being bullied and committing suicide. But we export that culture to third world countries where "Christians" still hunt in packs and murder gay people. It is, after all, what the Bible tells people to do to gays. It's a barbaric book filled with genocide, slavery, gore, terrorism and hate.

If you are simply looking for compassion then let the exChristians know that you are not here to spread or defend your religion. We can be cool. There are plenty of other things to talk about.

I'm sure Christians get people killed. I'm sure Christians kill. So do a lot of other segments of society.

People use the Bible to justify their actions And ignorant people blame it on the words of a book???? The bible does not tell anyone to kill gays. Obviously you ,like many others, choose to repeat something you know little to nothing about.

You have read this from the bible??? Proof Please

As long as Xtianity claims it and it alone has the TRUTH, and that everybody else is lying or deceived,

there will be wars and rumors of wars. There will be hostile conflict where ever there are christians.

There will be an impassable divide between Xtians and the rest of the world. The Xtians preach humility, but, in fact,they are the most arrogant people in the world. How can one reason with them? Before you try to remove the speck from your neighbor's eye, remove the boulder from your own. bill

• Like 1

Read it again friend    . It says that they shall be put to death        !. That is not the same as kill them.  2.God was making a statement.  not giving a command. 3. That statement was to a particular people at a particular time, under certain conditions  none of which are present today. 

As long as Xtianity claims it and it alone has the TRUTH, and that everybody else is lying or deceived,

there will be wars and rumors of wars. There will be hostile conflict where ever there are christians.

There will be an impassable divide between Xtians and the rest of the world. The Xtians preach humility, but, in fact,they are the most arrogant people in the world. How can one reason with them? Before you try to remove the speck from your neighbor's eye, remove the boulder from your own. bill

All Christians?????  How do you know they are Christians at all much less All Christians?      Is there a mark somewhere, perhaps a membership card???

• Super Moderator

Okay, let's wait a bit, but I'm calling "troll" right now. Let's see if I'm right.

The bible does not tell anyone to kill gays.  Obviously you ,like many others, choose to repeat something you know little to nothing about.

I was a Christian for 33 years.  How many years does a person have to be a Christian before they learn something about being a Christian?

Lev 20:13 exists.  My point was that some people take it literally and that is dangerous.

Perhaps you are the one who doesn't understand the Bible as well as they think they do.

I've had a drivers licence for 46 years. Doesn't prove I can drive today.  Lev 20,13 does exist but it does not command anyone to kill!!

My point was that some people take it literally and that is dangerous.     My point is find those people and deal with them.  Assuming and acting on that assumption is doing more harm than Good.  And no better than the "Christians "you rail agaianst

11 Never take prisoners

and yet here you are on ExC