Goodbye Jesus

The 'new Christ'

SciWalker

I wonder whether anyone here has got wind of the fact that the New World Order's Ministry of Truth (please refer to George Orwell's 1984 for a fuller understanding of this term) -- the Wikipedia-affiliated 'New World Encyclopedia'

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Info:Project_Vision

-- has arrived.

"The New World Encyclopedia (NWE) is designed to organize human knowledge so the reader will learn information not just for its own sake, but for its value to the reader and the world as a whole. It is designed to provide the context and values of our social and organizational relationships, and our relationship with nature and the environment."

It was set up by the Unification Church -- ie. the Moonies.

So it's Moon, then, who was, all that time, set to usurp the original Christ figure now that we have moved (since December 2012) into the Age of Aquarius....

• Super Moderator

I don't know where to even begin.......

I thought it was when the Moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars. Of course, the Moon is in the seventh house for two hours every day and Jupiter aligns with Mars a couple of times per year, but hey!

I wish I had better social skills. Then maybe I could start a movement and get people all over the world to send money.

I thought Google was the new Christ.  Google is everywhere.  Google answers prayer.  If Google doesn't know the answer maybe it doesn't exist.

• Like 2

Can't they just put all of that info into the microchip they're going to inject me with?

If you look at the very positive write-up that Moon gets in Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia..../Sun_Myung_Moon

(there's not a mention of Hassan's exposing of the Moonies' coercive mind-control techniques - quite the opposite, in fact; there's a reference to this book http://en.wikipedia....l in Wikipedia

which debunks the idea) you'll know that they are set - or at least fully intend - to become to academe (and society at large) what the xtian Church, for centuries, was (back in the xtian Age of Pisces). They have already hosted world conferences on the sciences boasting Nobel-laurate attendees, they got the Washington Times to where it is now, they set up News World Communications (sounds uncomfortably like 'New World Communications' to me) and a great many other things of the same kind. And now it seems they are behind - or, at least, are extremely influential within - Wikipedia.

Wikipedia also has a strangely extended entry on the word 'Moonie' which, it doesn't take much reading between the lines to see, is suggesting that it's headed towards being on a par, in terms of the offensiveness of the word, with 'nigger'.

I noticed also an advert for the Mormons appeared at the bottom of the Wikipedia page on the New World Encyclopedia. So they're all interlinked...?

The next thing to wonder is how the Scientologists are involved. There's always some interlocking between super-rich, super-influential circles.

This is all just so very stupid.

mwc

The next thing to wonder is how the Scientologists are involved. There's always some interlocking between super-rich, super-influential circles.

A-ha! Didn't take too long to unearth an interlocking cause. I find the sentence "The [ACRM] is funded by the Church of Scientology, the Hare Krishna organization, as well as by Unificationists, who give it $3,000 a month" under the entry 'American Conference on Religious Movements', in turn found under the heading Organizations supported by the Unification Church, which is on the Wikipedia page for 'List of Unification Church affiliated organizations', a list which strangely enough didn't include Wikipedia :-).