Goodbye Jesus

I Just Feel Like I'm Dead Or May As Well Be.

Melancholy

No, it's not legal. What's even funnier is that the doctor said he would not rehire her, when asked by a prospective new employer. But she got the job anyway by asking her do-employees to email the new employer and getting their recommendation. Yes, it probably should be reported, but that kind of procedure can be a nightmare for the one who reports it. I am not sure the co-employees would support her in that

situation because they would surely lose their if they did. bill

Even Nurse Practioners can't prescribe medication, the doc still has to sign off on their recommendations. we LICENSE doctors for a reason. All the news about scrip docs and med addictions and all that - these doctors should be monitored more closely.

sheesh.. very scary.

The doctor signs the prescription. so it would be his word against my daughter as to whether he discussed the matter with her or not. But, yeah, it should be more closely supervised for sure. bill

I'm with everyone else.  In the past 3 weeks I was removed from a similar situation with controlling/abusive parents, it's a world of difference.  I was just as depressed as you and I'm not depressed now.  Remove the triggering stimuli and you can begin to live.

• Like 1

You need to take authority with your legal age, you're expected to be independent, which also includes beliefs and friend selection preferences.