Goodbye Jesus

I'm Deeply In Love With Jesus

Guest JordanRiver

Ravenstar, I've had enough of this silliness too.

I'm inclined to think that Jordan is presenting a young male's interpretation of how he thinks or wishes that a woman would speak about a lover, rather than how an actual woman would speak.  In particular, the accounts are long on coy innuendo, and short on storyline and milieu.  Hence, I'm of the opinion that Jordan is a fairly young male (< 25) pretending to be a female (and is also trolling us, having long ago worn out his welcome at Christian sites).

FFS, I've never known any woman who talks about a sexual partner the way our exhibitionist visitor talks.  This observation comes from someone with nearly 40 years' experience in such matters, playing on both teams.

• Like 5

Ravenstar, I've had enough of this silliness too.

I'm inclined to think that Jordan is presenting a young male's interpretation of how he thinks or wishes that a woman would speak about a lover, rather than how an actual woman would speak.  In particular, the accounts are long on coy innuendo, and short on storyline and milieu.  Hence, I'm of the opinion that Jordan is a fairly young male (< 25) pretending to be a female (and is also trolling us, having long ago worn out his welcome at Christian sites).

FFS, I've never known any woman who talks about a sexual partner the way our exhibitionist visitor talks.  This observation comes from someone with nearly 40 years' experience in such matters, playing on both teams.

Ding! Ding! Ding!  We have a winner.

Guest JordanRiver

Nah...I'm a girl

Don't believe me?

We can SKYPE if you want Astreja, I can read you the poem I just wrote.... then you can be certain that I am. Good observation, but false conclusion.

What can I say, I feel liberated (but only with Jesus) yellow.gif

I should be going to bed soon, but I have so much caffeine in my system that it is nearly impossible to fall asleep. 

YOU WILL NEVER GUESS, LIKE EVER.

So true because I never intend even to think about how you obtain sexual pleasure.

Guest JordanRiver

It's not about how I please myself. It's about how He chooses to please me.

Ravenstar..maybe you need a little more loving in your life...then you would be a little more on the happy side. If you are sick of this thread...go read another. You're not even a moderator. I'm not doing anything wrong. I have zero warnings.

Anybody else get the feeling that there is a troll in the dungeon? 

We do make babies as you put it. I have several projects I am working on. So those projects when completed are my BABIES in a sense. My projects and also what I do for work, He helps me.

He gets a bad rep. He's not a player...lol

Then I suppose your imaginary, polygamous Jesus who is not a player is your husband in a sense.

You know what....that made me laugh. The picture that is, lol Never seen that one before.

I am going to go ahead and share something....as though I have not been shocking enough.

I do not need one of those, nor any hand work of any kind.

So go ahead and ponder among yourselves and have fun guessing how I make it work. You will NEVER guess. I swear on a stack of Bibles I do not use that nor anything else.

Jesus does it better. YOU WILL NEVER GUESS, LIKE EVER.

I suppose he could always pleasure you in the bathtub.

So I have a question: his dad, who is also him, has serious issues with homosexuality.  I mean like "you should be stoned now so you can begin your eternity in hell's flames immediately" issues.  Jesus, on the other hand, is clearly male.  You see where this is going...

So how does all this work out for your "brothers in Christ?"

I said earlier that I think J is a troll.  I also agree that he comes off like a guy.  This thread is ridiculous.

• Super Moderator

Are you guys still enjoying the joke?

I don't mind feeding trolls as long as you're having fun Wendycrazy.gif

Are you guys still enjoying the joke?

I don't mind feeding trolls as long as you're having fun Wendycrazy.gif

I try very hard in my life not to judge anyone. I really do. I have spent most of my own life in some kind of delusion. When you grow up in a world that presents, Santa clause, Easter bunny, tooth fairy, angels, ghosts, monsters, devils and god as personal beings, you start to develop a very strong imagination right from childhood. All of these 'fantasy' creations and characters can help to bring us some kind of happiness and peace (or fear) along the way in life. I once felt very 'close' to the holy spirit, just not sexually. I once believed in my 'Jesus'. He was very real to me in my mind. When one faces the real world without fantasy, it is very hard. Jorden believes what he believes and no one will convince him or her otherwise. He or she must want to face reality.

The thing I think about these types of threads is what the sincere newcomer, who is full of hurt must think when they read a post like this on Ex-c. If this had of been the first thread I read when I joined, I would have left immediately.

I just wish that Jorden could find a website that supports what he seems to be feeling because we do not understand it. There are hundreds of sites to support just about anything out there in the big internet world. Why not find the 'right' support group? He or she is either a troll having some fun or is a sincere 'believer' of some kind that needs to be with people who feel the same way. 

My main concern is always for the hurting newcomer who realizes that the Christian god is imaginary and is now devastated because of being told a lie.. Just my two cents this morning.

• Like 5

What has always intrigued me is Moses Temple is somewhat set up like the female reproductive tract.....just sayin' .  Just an aside for the conversation.  Diddle on....I mean carry on.

Talk to you on Skype, Jordan? No effin' way. I have little doubt that the conversation would quickly degenerate into you talking dirty about your imaginary friend, and so far I find your attempts at erotica rather unstimulating in all senses of the word.

Frankly, I get more of a thrill from wandering through a dry PubMed article on neurotransmitter pharmacokinetics... Or breaking in a new box of clarinet reeds... Or shopping for lag bolts.

• Like 1

Yeah ... since post #1. Why are you people wasting time with such an OBVIOUS troll? He isn't even funny.

Therefore...

pyth.gif

...squish the troll?

Yeah ... since post #1. Why are you people wasting time with such an OBVIOUS troll? He isn't even funny.

Because we are bored.

Já, squish away with extreme prejudice. This thread has become tiresome -- Now's the time on Sprockets when we dance!

• Super Moderator

Folks seem to be getting tired of the stupid.