Goodbye Jesus

I'm Deeply In Love With Jesus

Guest JordanRiver

MyMistake......umm no one is telling you to read my post. If you don't like or agree with it, don't read it. I'm rather open, and wanted to share. I'm not preaching the Bible here...just my relationship with God.

Again, if you don't like my posting, stop reading them. There are like thousands of posts here to read.

Now how am I suppose to know if I won't like it unless I read it?  Remember I don't have the Holy Spirit guiding me telling me what are in your posts without reading them.  

You've been given good advise.  If you choose to ignore that don't start crying if you have a bad time.

To some of the posters who are curious as to why I'm here, it's rather simple. Number one, God has rocked my world with this new intimate relationship with Him, and the other reason is that let us face it...I do not fit into the transitional Christian Church.

No, you would probably be banned from a Christian site pretty fast with that link. I am pretty curious what the other Christians around here would have to say about this, but I think I already know the answer. You certainly do embrace your thoughts.  I remember a time when reading something like that would have left me feeling rather debilitated due to the scrupulosity I used to suffer from as I would have believed I was sinning just having some of those thoughts half way form in my mind and chant prayers endlessly in a desperate attempt to block those thoughts. 

Well, this might be for another thread, but maybe hearing why you believe in the existence of God and what your beliefs regarding the Bible (is it literal, does it matter that much, etc?) and Hell are would be nice. Though, I'm guessing your beliefs are more Jesus driven than anything. 

To some of the posters who are curious as to why I'm here, it's rather simple. Number one, God has rocked my world with this new intimate relationship with Him, and the other reason is that let us face it...I do not fit into the transitional Christian Church.

Right, you're different than the rest of the deluded xtians. Do you have any idea of how many times I've heard that in the past year?

This sounds pretty different to me, actually.  How many Xtians have you heard from in the past year who are sexually turned on by Jesus?  Wendytwitch.gif

This whole concept gives me the heebie-jeebies!!

Guest JordanRiver

I'm starting to think I'm waaaay more liberated here than some of the Christians here. Interesting notion.

I'm not here to debate. Just share. I will NOT be getting into some long debate about things. Not my style.

I'm starting to think I'm waaaay more liberated here than some of the Christians here. Interesting notion.

I'm not here to debate. Just share. I will NOT be getting into some long debate about things. Not my style.

You are not likely to find many Christians here. ^EX-Christian.net.  Get it?

• Like 3

Jesus doesn't have jack shit on most of us.  This is the real world.  We do stuff.  Would you like to know what you are missing out on?

Guest JordanRiver

You don't even know me, or what I do...so I find it funny that you automatically assume I'm missing out on stuff. Assumptions, assumptions. Tsk, tsk

This material is from "The Family International" previously known as The Children of god . I just spent several hours going through all the document in this directory. Some very weird stuff is to be found. check out these links.

http://media.xfamily.org/docs/fam/gn/

http://media.xfamily.org/video/tv/

http://media.xfamily.org/docs/fam/lwg/

http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/Main_Page

So JordonRiver are you a member of The Family or are you someone who just came across this stuff and had nothing better to do than post that here to see what kind of rise you could get out of us.

• Like 1

You don't even know me, or what I do...so I find it funny that you automatically assume I'm missing out on stuff. Assumptions, assumptions. Tsk, tsk

I know your lover. He only exists in fantasyland.
  • Like 1

I seriously hope that you haven't joined that sick group of child-abusers.

wow,,,, children of god,,,, thats interesting,,,,, or ,,,,,

• Super Moderator

Forget Jesus. Have you seen his mama? The Holy Mother is one fine piece of ass!

Let's not be hypocrites.  We are all sexual beings.  We all entertain sexual fantasies with "people" who don't exist.  What should one expect from a Christian who loves Jesus body and soul?

It's easy to understand how JordanRiver must feel, as a Christian, to experience this.  I think he/she wants to talk about this but doesn't know where to go.  I expect ex-Christians to be more open-minded than Christians when it comes to sex.

Why are so many who posted here repulsed by Jesus' body?  I think Jesus (as portayed everywhere) is an above-average good-looking guy.

I don't see a problem with this thread, except that it belongs in the Sex & Christianity forum.

• Like 1

Forget Jesus. Have you seen his mama? The Holy Mother is one fine piece of ass!

Oh yeah, I'd bang that.  And she must be so lonely.  After the Holy Spirit knocked her up she never got so much as a phone call.  Even that Joseph guy wouldn't touch her.  He like completely friend zoned her but married her so she couldn't be with anybody else.  What a scumbag!

Let's not be hypocrites.  We are all sexual beings.  We all entertain sexual fantasies with "people" who don't exist.  What should one expect from a Christian who loves Jesus body and soul?

It's easy to understand how JordanRiver must feel, as a Christian, to experience this.  I think he/she wants to talk about this but doesn't know where to go.  I expect ex-Christians to be more open-minded than Christians when it comes to sex.

Why are so many who posted here repulsed by Jesus' body?  I think Jesus (as portayed everywhere) is an above-average good-looking guy.

I don't see a problem with this thread, except that it belongs in the Sex & Christianity forum.

Let's keep the thread here where Jordan can see it.

I think what feels creepy to me is that as a Christian, he was always portrayed as a father figure.  It's not a question of Jesus' looks, or any issue with human sexuality.  Jesus and the Heavenly father are one person, right?  The idea of having sex with my father is just repulsive.

• Like 1

Q: what happened to jesus when he went to Mt. Olive?

A: Popeye kicked the shit outta him.

• Like 6

I think what feels creepy to me is that as a Christian, he was always portrayed as a father figure.  It's not a question of Jesus' looks, or any issue with human sexuality.  Jesus and the Heavenly father are one person, right?  The idea of having sex with my father is just repulsive.

Jesus and the Father are different persons.  The most repulsive thing about having sex with God the Father is that guy drowned all the cute puppies on Earth except for two, and all the cute kittens but two, and all the cute bunnies but two, and all the cute baby seals but two, and all the cute horses but two . . .

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

I'm tellin' ya, Mary is where it's at. Forget her kid.

1212_playboy_02-copy-4.jpg

Jesus and the Father are different persons.  The most repulsive thing about having sex with God the Father is that guy drowned all the cute puppies on Earth except for two, and all the cute kittens but two, and all the cute bunnies but two, and all the cute baby seals but two, and all the cute horses but two . . .

there were no cute puppies and kitties then.

Those have been domesticated from their wild ancestors over long periods of time in the more modern world.

the bunnies horses and seals well they just got the shaft apparently...

Thankfully it was never true there was no flood and none of those innocent animals had to die for anything other than food, clothing and art.

This material is from "The Family International" previously known as The Children of god . I just spent several hours going through all the document in this directory. Some very weird stuff is to be found. check out these links.

http://media.xfamily.org/docs/fam/gn/

http://media.xfamily.org/video/tv/

http://media.xfamily.org/docs/fam/lwg/

http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/Main_Page

So JordonRiver are you a member of The Family or are you someone who just came across this stuff and had nothing better to do than post that here to see what kind of rise you could get out of us.

Holy shit, I was in that cult for about 3 weeks.  They were my intro to speaking in tongues.  I was judged for not being able to do it on cue.  A sister of one of the members offered herself to me in marriage.  She wasn't given to the ways (pun intended) of the cult, she would have been an excellent wife.  Too bad I'm not marriage material.