Goodbye Jesus

I'm Deeply In Love With Jesus

Guest JordanRiver

Seems to me the devil would make a better lover; Jesus being so prudish and the devil owning the kinkier material out there. 

• Super Moderator

Right, Vig. Sex is a tool of the devil. Jesus is just a tool.

But any sexual or romantic relationship is healthiest when it's between people with equal power in the relationship. 

^^ THIS.  A thousand times, this.

• Like 1

Guest JordanRiver

Good Morning! What a beautiful day!!!

I did not realize that I was in the company of so many therapists/psychiatrists/counselors. Can I please ask where you guys received your degrees from? Was it Harvard or Yale? Please do tell. :)

I did not realize that I was in the company of so many therapists/psychiatrists/counselors. Can I please ask where you guys received your degrees from? Was it Harvard or Yale? Please do tell. smile.png

Same online diploma mill you received your comedy certificate I'd guess. 

No hard feelings though.  Here's some masturbation material for the day.  Though I suspect the real Jesus, if he existed, didn't have blue eyes, was darker and had a bigger nose:

c480x270_58.jpg

I did not realize that I was in the company of so many therapists/psychiatrists/counselors. Can I please ask where you guys received your degrees from? Was it Harvard or Yale? Please do tell. smile.png

Same online diploma mill you received your comedy certificate I'd guess. 

No hard feelings though.  Here's some masturbation material for the day.  Though I suspect the real Jesus, if he existed, didn't have blue eyes, was darker and had a bigger nose:

c480x270_58.jpg

can we call this /thread with that?

• Super Moderator

You don't need a weather man to tell which way the wind blows. In fact, your insanity is so over the top, you are most likely a troll. Of course there is a small chance you really are some delusional nutbag who really needs therapy, but I'm leaning toward a spoof.

When did a few become "so many"?  It's the internet.  People from all over the world can join.  We have thousands of members.  Hundreds of them are active.  From such a large pool is it really a surprise that a few of them would be trained in mental health?

You are starting to sound like JayL aka Greco.

Here's some masturbation material for the day.  Though I suspect the real Jesus, if he existed, didn't have blue eyes, was darker and had a bigger nose:

c480x270_58.jpg

Oh my Lord!

Here's some masturbation material for the day.  Though I suspect the real Jesus, if he existed, didn't have blue eyes, was darker and had a bigger nose:

c480x270_58.jpg

Oh my Lord!

When did a few become "so many"?  It's the internet.  People from all over the world can join.  We have thousands of members.  Hundreds of them are active.  From such a large pool is it really a surprise that a few of them would be trained in mental health?

I am a trained counselor and I will be licensed by the end of the year. I can say that Jordan, you have problems. But it isn't very difficult to come to that conclusion. There are some pretty smart, observant people in this forum and training or not, they are perfectly capable of seeing dysfunction as well as any trained person.

Sex with Jesus = AWE-MAZING!

Once you go Jesus, you won't go back...lol!

MyMistake, if you have never tried it, you have nothing to compare it to. So your opinion means nothing because you yourself do not know if sex with Jesus is in fact better. You do not know that since I am guessing you have never tried it.

Well, really we did 'go' Jesus( hence, why we call ourselves Ex-Christians). Ten years of Jesus for me. Others here were Jesus lovers for 30 or 40 years and later discovered that really he was just in their imagination. For me, Jesus didn't really do much in a God-to-human relationship. I had to do all the work. I had to say in my head what I thought Jesus would be saying. Then I would have to respond with my own words to have a conversation.

So suggesting that the people here don't have open minds is absurd really, since we've all spent years of our lives, sometimes decades trying to please this non-existent Jesus Christ character. It's not that we don't have open minds, but more that we have experience with the non-existence of Jesus and have actually lived the pretense of a relationship with Jesus. At some point we also thought "Jesus" was wonderful and fantastic because we made him that way in our heads.Then the chemical love affair ended and we're like, oh yeah, this was bullshit. :-)

But if it works for you, enjoy! Just don't expect much support from a group of people who feel that Jesus is non-existent and/or have been burned by rabid fundamentalism and are angry because they feel they have wasted years of their lives (and wasted $$) on the farce of Jesus.

Seems to me the devil would make a better lover; Jesus being so prudish and the devil owning the kinkier material out there. 

The devil has a bigger cock and is HOTTER! :-)

Tell me, why does someone need to have a college degree to be able to identify crazy? Everyone knows crazy when they see it.

I am a trained counselor and I will be licensed by the end of the year. I can say that Jordan, you have problems. But it isn't very difficult to come to that conclusion. There are some pretty smart, observant people in this forum and training or not, they are perfectly capable of seeing dysfunction as well as any trained person.

Gosh and I thought Jesus certainly would have tipped off Jordan that you are a trained counselor.... bad Jesus!

Guest JordanRiver

I guess what is so weird to me is that it actually works for me. Jesus is never going to leave me, or abuse me, or cheat on me. It works great for me. Jesus has saved me from years of bad relationships. It works for me :) So why is everyone upset with me.

I guess what is so weird to me is that it actually works for me. Jesus is never going to leave me, or abuse me, or cheat on me. It works great for me. Jesus has saved me from years of bad relationships. It works for me smile.png So why is everyone upset with me.

Yeah, sounds like you have a healthy outlook.  Wendytwitch.gif

No one is upset with you.  You're at best a curiosity.  Perhaps you're projecting?

Guest JordanRiver

I am in the honeymoon stage with Jesus right now. This kind of relationship with Him started about 6 months ago...but the feelings of romance were there for many years.

I'M PRETTY darn happy these days and more importantly content.Like it's joyful all the time. I cannot wait to meet with Him after work. I know He is with me at work...but I get excited coming home and spending quality time with Him and His Word. I'm in love....and love makes you act goofy lol

I guess what is so weird to me is that it actually works for me. Jesus is never going to leave me, or abuse me, or cheat on me. It works great for me. Jesus has saved me from years of bad relationships. It works for me :) So why is everyone upset with me.

I'm not upset- I'm happy for you. Good for you and Jesus.

Do ya'll plan to have kids?

Are you OK with Jesus having other women in his life? Maybe you could think of them kinda like sister-wives in the Mormon tradition?

To me it seems more likely that Jesus is a well hung Mexican that is illegally in the US...But that's just me.

I haven't read through the whole thread - I'm not THAT bored. But just in case nobody has checked: Does Jesus speak Spanish? I mean, when I bought a car from Jesus years ago, he definitely spoke more Spanish than English.

Guest JordanRiver

I want to sponsor a child. Not adopt, heck no..just sponsor. He can and does have other women/men who love Him in this way, but it doesn't bother me. I LOVE Him and if it makes Him happy, than I'm happy too.

Guest JordanRiver

One time I was talking to Him and He told me He no longer looks like what He looked like when He was on Earth. He has transformed. I've never seen Him, but He assured me it's not what He looks like now. He looks better and all that is beautiful and sacred is Him. To me that indicates that He is very very attractive....obviously since I can barely control myself in His presence.