Goodbye Jesus

Wow...this Poem Just Poured Out From Me--Free Style (No Edit)

Guest JordanRiver

1 Cor 13

Love is patient . . .  

. . . it is not easily angered . . . 

. . . always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves.

I guess the God who killed Uzza wasn't love.

Maybe it was God's evil twin who killed Uzza! eek.gif

1 Cor 13

Love is patient . . .  

Hey, maybe that is how Trinity works.  God the Son is Lawful Good, God the Spirit is True Neutral and God the Father is Chaotic Evil.

• Like 2

1 Cor 13

Love is patient . . .  

Hey, maybe that is how Trinity works.  God the Son is Lawful Good, God the Spirit is True Neutral and God the Father is Chaotic Evil.

That makes sense. That seems to be how humans are in general, so it makes sense that if humans were created in his image there would be three different kinds of people. There are the ones who help others and show selfless acts of kindness. There are those who go about their lives, not helping or hurting anyone, just staying neutral, and then you've got your serial killers, rapists, dictators, religious extremists, and the like.

Maybe just to get the point across to Jordan, we've got those who kill children in some of the most barbaric ways imaginable to add to the third type.

Guest JordanRiver

That is not how He treats me at all.

He tells me I am one of the people He enjoys being with

He really is the best. He has me exactly where He wants me.

But He is not a man...He is God. Maybe that is how some men treat their women

But that is definitely not how He talks to me. 

When He tells me to do something, He is so sweet and kind

I can never tell Him no. It is not how you portrayed it to be.

Anyway.....I have the beginning idea of how I want the poem about ex-Christians to start.

I hope it turns out well.

Sure, maybe you think he's nice while you're still kissing his ass, but imagine if you stopped? If your god was real, he'd be eager to roast you in fire with the rest of us because the only difference between your god and Kim Jong Il is the fact that Kim Jong Il was real.

Also, how do you know he talks to you? Do you hear his voice inside of your head? How do you know it's not a mental illness that is causing you to hear voices?

I am not going to get into that and how I hear from Him or when or if it is a sense or a voice. I've been lurking here a bit. I know what you guys try to do to Christians when it comes to hearing from God/sensing God/having a gut feeling/relying on the bible to speak to you.

I do not want my thread closed again.

Guest JordanRiver

I know it is your ultimate goal to try to destroy my faith and "crush" me because I am a Christian....ummm sorry that won't happen now or ever. My faith is solid. That is all I need.

That is not how He treats me at all.

He tells me I am one of the people He enjoys being with

He really is the best. He has me exactly where He wants me.

But He is not a man...He is God. Maybe that is how some men treat their women

But that is definitely not how He talks to me. 

When He tells me to do something, He is so sweet and kind

I can never tell Him no. It is not how you portrayed it to be.

Anyway.....I have the beginning idea of how I want the poem about ex-Christians to start.

I hope it turns out well.

Sure, maybe you think he's nice while you're still kissing his ass, but imagine if you stopped? If your god was real, he'd be eager to roast you in fire with the rest of us because the only difference between your god and Kim Jong Il is the fact that Kim Jong Il was real.

Also, how do you know he talks to you? Do you hear his voice inside of your head? How do you know it's not a mental illness that is causing you to hear voices?

I am not going to get into that and how I hear from Him or when or if it is a sense or a voice. I've been lurking here a bit. I know what you guys try to do to Christians when it comes to hearing from God/sensing God/having a gut feeling/relying on the bible to speak to you.

I don't want your threads to be closed either. They're too entertaining. Most seem to get bored with the usual Christian stuff, but there's nothing more entertaining than watching a sheep running around with a blindfold on, pretending as if it can see, while all along there's a grizzly bear following it around, speaking to it and making the blind sheep think that it's hearing a kind shepherd speaking in its ear.

• Like 2

I will just be storing up my treasure in heaven. God already showed me the Mansion He has for me. Thank You Jesus...hahah

But why would you want to be in Heaven with him?

I must ask you some important questions. Someone might have asked already, but I don't know. Do you believe that evil exists? If so, what do you think evil is?

Guest ThereIsNoGod

I agree....

I will try to remember that here wink.png

I'm not the preaching type. Don't worry.

Come here, imply that we have turned our backs on Jesus and call it a "Love Mission" or some bullshit. God/Jesus is yours, not ours. We don't need nor want him. We have the right to be able to live without being hounded by salvation salesmen. Like I'd tell any salesman "If I wanted it, I'd come to you. I have your address". I have your address but I hope I don't get weak or stupid enough to ever need it again.

No matter how you dress up and sugar coat your God/Jesus, we've all read the source of your God. We've read the same Bible as you and I doubt your cheap emotional sugar coatings would do much to impress anyone here. Hey why don't you, after the next Twilight movie's debut screening, go to the theatre and preach your God/Jesus to all those teenage girls? They'd be following you out of the theatre like you were the were the wife of The Pied Piper of Hamelin.

• Like 1

We expose the nonsense using the light of logic.  It's not something we do "to" Christians.  It's just talking.  Try to remember that you are a person, not an idea.  Don't mix them up.

Guest JordanRiver

I am redirecting this thread back to my poem and back to poetry. That is where is started, and that is where it will end.

If you want to comment on my poem, compliment it or critique it, I am all ears.

So this will be my last post here, unless it is related to the poem or something of that nature.

Thanks! Bye smile.png

• Super Moderator
God already showed me the Mansion He has for me. Thank You Jesus...hahaha

Couldn't pass up the opportunity:

http://www.raptureready.com/photo/mansions/mansions.html

What a shame.  There's still competition among the christbots, even in their make-believe heaven.  yelrotflmao.gif

Guest JordanRiver

I want to clarify for you.

The picture I saw of the mansion was big and required the use of a car to drive throughout the mansion. The Lord showed it to me but He was just trying to make a point. There are no cars in heaven.

The other thing is treasure does not refer to bling in heaven. The treasure in heaven is Jesus. More of Jesus. Being close to Jesus etc. I felt the need to explain that. Yes there are huge mansions in heaven. But He is the treasure. I would live in a hut as long as He was with me :)

• Super Moderator

Don't worry. That wouldn't be the next step.

What would the next step be? Would it be this?

Cryotanknotworthy.gifCryotanknotworthy.gifCryotanknotworthy.gifcrucified.gif

• Like 1

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif That would be perfect. It's pretty clear even to this relative newbie that some True Believers who show up around here are looking to be faux "Christian martyrs." With none of that actual pain & suffering stuff, you know. That would be just too, too icky. But they want to get theirs asses chased off Ex-C so they can boast about how brave they were and how much they endured for their Special Lover Jesus-Baby.

• Like 2

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif That would be perfect. It's pretty clear even to this relative newbie that some True Believers who show up around here are looking to be faux "Christian martyrs." With none of that actual pain & suffering stuff, you know. That would be just too, too icky. But they want to get theirs asses chased off Ex-C so they can boast about how brave they were and how much they endured for their Special Lover Jesus-Baby.

Yup. Just standard operating procedure for christian trolls. Jordan is just another nut in a long line of crazy people we've seen come and go. He/she is nothing special.

Guest ThereIsNoGod

I have every right to be here as long as I follow the rules, which I am.

I am sharing my experiences, life, poems etc.

You're a troll with a transparent mask of innocence. If you have the right to come here and preach then I have the right to say that I wish you would fuck off.

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

I have every right to be here as long as I follow the rules, which I am.

Nobody has the "right" to be here. This is not a democracy. We are all here by the grace of Dave and the discretion of the mods. You shouldn't depend on your technical compliance with any rules to keep you safe.

Again, the unanswered question - why don't you take your pseudo Christian act and play to a Christian forum rather than here? Is it because they are intolerant of your heretical bullshit? Do you only like to troll Ex-Christians? Why are you here?

I have read even worse poetry from a former member here.  That is not a compliment, though.  I have also seen worse movies than Happy Feet and eaten worse pizza than Chuck E. Cheese.