Goodbye Jesus

Early image of Jesus

MQTA

Looks like Jesus was a Mouseketeer.....

:grin:

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?

Jeasus Chryst

Jeasus Chryst

I'm sorry, still looks like a Ferengi to me

i don't know, but i know the image of yeshua has changed over time. to me it looks like a lambman. you know, a man who has lamb like features.

Just a guess, but perhaps that ring that looks like his head is actually a halo.

But yeah, he totally looks like a Ferengi

i don't know, but i know the image of yeshua has changed over time. to me it looks like a lambman. you know, a man who has lamb like features.

or Princess Leia

:lmao:

Wouldn't that make the "casting out of the moneychangers"

story a rather awkward interpolation?

LOL :lmao:

Not at all. It only presents an interpretational problem if you look at the superficial, spiritual message rather than the deeper, more meaningful business and marketing principles.

Jesus was involved in a hostile takeover, and sought to replace the penny ante larceny of the moneychangers with the far more lucrative collection plate and love offerings. This is simply a case of rhetoric in the service of improving the coporate paradigm. :grin:

Oh, so the NT story is just an early form of corporate marketing spin.

I get it now!

Wouldn't that make the "casting out of the moneychangers"

story a rather awkward interpolation?

LOL :lmao:

Not at all. It only presents an interpretational problem if you look at the superficial, spiritual message rather than the deeper, more meaningful business and marketing principles.

Jesus was involved in a hostile takeover, and sought to replace the penny ante larceny of the moneychangers with the far more lucrative collection plate and love offerings. This is simply a case of rhetoric in the service of improving the coporate paradigm. :grin:

B I N G O !!!!

:woohoo: