Goodbye Jesus

Feminism

Journey

As in all discussions, for the most part it is "present company excluded".

Having said that, I would have to say that as an Australian, I don't have a very high opinion of the US as a place to live. It seems like people can work very hard and be very responsible with their money and lifestyle management for years and years and years .... and still be just as much in the poo at the end of it all. I am used to a society where you could put your mind to getting out of the poo and have very different life prospects after three or four years.

Visiting the US scares me because of the incredibly high crime rate and the shootings that occur. I spend quite a bit of money on overseas travel, but don't feel much pull from the US.

As in all discussions, for the most part it is "present company excluded".

Having said that, I would have to say that as an Australian, I don't have a very high opinion of the US as a place to live. It seems like people can work very hard and be very responsible with their money and lifestyle management for years and years and years .... and still be just as much in the poo at the end of it all. I am used to a society where you could put your mind to getting out of the poo and have very different life prospects after three or four years.

Visiting the US scares me because of the incredibly high crime rate and the shootings that occur. I spend quite a bit of money on overseas travel, but don't feel much pull from the US.

Kind of hard to exclude "present company" when she (Gailen, not you, Blue Elephant) uses terms like "all men" and "Americans".

Certain people should not be taken seriously about anything.