Goodbye Jesus

Jason Gastrich

Jose

Has anyone else noticed their similarity?

gasagent.jpg

Hmm...

Wait... wait... Wait a minute, people.

Did we get Jason Gastrich's expressed written permission to post that picture? Jason will frivolously litigate anyone who uses his likeness to cut him down, even if he has no case at all.

But you know what? He's a tool, and he can sit and spin for all I care.

LOL!! Except Agent Smith doesn't have the "loving my religious lobotomy" smile on his face.
You know, he would have to have a lobotomy to not fall limp to the floor from the paradox of his worldview. Everything he believes is a contradiction of something else he believes.

Most Christians can get away with believing completely insane things, because the incompatibilities of their worldview are subtle enough that I don't immediately accuse them of being dishonest. Jason, on the other hand, must be aware, in some way, that what he preaches cannot be true, because he changes his story all the time. If he gets caught saying something that doesn't make sense, he'll instantly start making up something else. This is the mark of a liar, and he could only be doing it if he's aware of the falsehoods of his claim.

Again, he would have to have a lobotomy to even consider himself a Christian and not be bothered by the fact that he has to lie to himself in order to do it. Of course, he also uses religion for financial gain, so maybe that's how he writes it off.

Sometimes I wonder if Jason's just an evil atheist parading around as a Christian. You know, some preachers grow out of their religion and go on to do positive things, like Dan Barker. While others, I'm sure, realize that their is no Hell, and so they choose to exploit the faith for their own gain. I would bet my money that there are a lot of preacher-turned-atheists doing stuff like this. It would certainly explain the antics of Peter Popoff, who despite being exposed as a liar and fraud, is back on the road, doing his schtick. If Popoff had faith in Jesus, he wouldn't be using an earpiece to hear his wife reading the personal information of people in the crowd.

I think that's the best explanation, that Jason has no faith and that he's just trying to become the next Peter Popoff.

Did we get Jason Gastrich's expressed written permission to post that picture? Jason will frivolously litigate anyone who uses his likeness to cut him down, even if he has no case at all.

Interestingly enough, the copyright for that image belongs to the photographer, not Jason. All photographs are copyrighted to their creator at the moment of their creation in the United States. Jason couldn't sue me and win no matter what.

I've printed out a bunch of toilet paper that alternates between Jason Gastrich, Kent Hovind, Pat Robertson, and Jesus... lucky for me I'm not selling it for commercial gain; so again, they can all suck it.

I love knowing the law. :lmao:

Okay, just thought I'd bring Jason's sleeziness to your attention. ;)

But do be aware that even if Jason can't win, that doesn't mean he won't try. Just ask Bill Butler of durangobill.com. Bill had an anti-Jason page that Jason successfully had taken down for I think about two months until a court ruled that Jason has absolutely no case to make.