Goodbye Jesus

Divination/mark Driscoll

AriTheApostate

I assumed that divination was verboten. Is it allowed now? I came across Driscoll a long time ago and I wasn't surprised. I swear this guy is going to end up on the news one day. Actually, I've run into this before just not in church. Honestly, I think Christianity is just society approved witchcraft in a lot of ways.

Which is funny since in Acts, Paul wholly condemns the practice.

Headed for a breakdown, looks like.  Kinda like that Kony 2012 guy that had a nervous breakdown.  This is a man that seems to need to feel more important than he is, and seems deluded about the abilities he possesses. 

The Greek root word for witchcraft is "pharmakia" from which we also get the word "pharmacy." Perhaps the injunction against witchcraft was, in fact, a "don't do drugs" message.

Then again, the Apostles were guys who talked to someone who raised the dead and healed the sick. How is that not witchcraft?

• Like 1

Headed for a breakdown, looks like. Kinda like that Kony 2012 guy that had a nervous breakdown. This is a man that seems to need to feel more important than he is, and seems deluded about the abilities he possesses.

I agree. Narcissism, delusions of grandeur ...headed for a breakdown. I know, I have been there.

The Greek root word for witchcraft is "pharmakia" from which we also get the word "pharmacy." Perhaps the injunction against witchcraft was, in fact, a "don't do drugs" message.

Then again, the Apostles were guys who talked to someone who raised the dead and healed the sick. How is that not witchcraft?

So the books the former witches burned were books on what possibly might've been just stuff for medicine and how to properly use cannibis?

I assumed that divination was verboten. Is it allowed now? I came across Driscoll a long time ago and I wasn't surprised. I swear this guy is going to end up on the news one day. Actually, I've run into this before just not in church. Honestly, I think Christianity is just society approved witchcraft in a lot of ways.

Which is funny since in Acts, Paul wholly condemns the practice.

Because a molester would just say, "Why yes, grandson Johnny, when you were 5 years old I molested you. Do you have any more questions?" lol.

Prayer = Witchcraft.

Prophecy or in this case Retro-cognition = Divination.

But it's ok if you sprinkle the word Jebus in there or attribute the power to Jebus.

You know, when I was watching his video I saw something in my mind. Something illegal he was doing. With a small animal. :-)

I see things...He's totally going to get caught with a hooker. 

That's the great thing about the rich and famous...more people tend to get interested in digging up their improprieties.

He always has that same shit-eating smirk on face.

I am ashamed that once upon a time, I would think that this kind of thing was 100% legit.....now it just freaks me the f**k out.

• Like 1