Goodbye Jesus

This Facebook Page<<<<<<

Idontevenknow99

[Link] [Link]

Does anybody know if this page, "God first, life second" is Fundamentalist or not? I feel like the people behind this monstrosity are more arbitrary than any other "Facebook Christians" I've ever seen. 

They've already made me upset with their ignorance, and I just continue to say how can anybody follow this garbage?

Oh, and the links are pictures they posted on their page that I thought were horrible.

It looks like some sort of super fundie cult that is being advertised on Facebook. It's a little disturbing, I think.

The "sex before marriage" sign is actually kind of clever, if that's your message. However, it might be more realistic to say, "Sex with abstinence education has killed a lot of babies." (Because kids aren't taught safe sex, but kids still have sex, and then get in a pickle.) Or maybe "Sex with Christian guilt has killed a lot of souls." I could go on all day with this one...

But the other image... yeah... wth. Yes, I go to my husband, friends, and computer friends first, 'cause they are REAL. Just sayin'.

• Like 1

I think it may be real.. if it is, apparently a 'godly value' is intellectual property theft, such as that perpetrated by In n' Out Burger