Goodbye Jesus

Haven't You Noticed?

essence

I was reading through a Christian website forum "rules" for posting and not to my surprise found a cultish, discriminatory, and biased group of moderators geared to silencing free speech.

When I say "silencing" free speech, I mean these evangelicals or conservatives or whatever else they may call themselves, whose aim is attacking YOUR free speech and silencing your voice in the world. And not just you as an atheist but ALL other religions these evangelical prosecutors can dismiss as "humans".

Have you read their guidelines for posting? What do you think? One Christian forum is using the Nicene Creed as its posting rules. :) So if you are not in agreement with that creedal authority (as they call it) then you are advised to not post, nor are your views welcome as they are not considered worth a grain of salt on their "holier than thou" table.

Their typical mannerism on their cultish websites is also the very enviroment those same Christian "funny-mentalists" want to forcefully impose into your public school system. They are not satisfied with sending their own children to private Christian schools or home schooling their own, no, they want to force YOUR children to accept their doctrines of belief.

What can YOU yourself do to combat these irresponsible evangelicals who are attempting to kill your free speech in the world?

The evangelical president GB says he has the legal right to wiretap American citizens and uses the excuse of protecting American citizens. Bush can then use whatever he likes in "information" against you. Why else would he demand to have such authority? Do you believe that he would not use the "funny-mentalists" doctrine to silence YOUR free speech?

Do we now have a religion ruling America instead of a constitutional government?

Can we see things getting worse instead of better? What are your suggestions on keeping religion out of government or government decisions?

Goodbye Jesus

Up the revolution.

And no, I'm not joking.

I have a question and I'm asking this with all due respect.

Some forums are set up for Believers as teaching and discipleship forums. Meaning, their intention was never to have non-believers there debating their beliefs. I believe that is the reason for accepting the creed and being given access to all forums within the site.

Is that wrong if that is the orignal intention of the site?

There are many forums that are set up for debate.

It's misleading to open a forum for debate and then punish them for not wanting what you think you have to offer.

Now THAT, I agree with.