Goodbye Jesus

Xians Have Little Grasp Of Basic Occult

Foxy Methoxy

I came across this garbled Xian attempt to explain the occult from a fundy perspective while googling "devil synonyms." I got a decent laugh from ancient gods of enlightenment such as the Egyptian god Thoth (who is also an important archetype for Hermetic practitioners) as being labeled as a devil.

It appears that Jose's god, Spunkie the wonder demon, somehow made the list (inside joke).

Idiotic and absurd

Wow... somehow he got Sammael, who is an angel in all the literature I've ever seen, turned into a devil.

WTF?

This guy is a retard.

Kali - "high priestess of the Thuggees"?! When the fuck did she get demoted?

Wow.

It's good to see that Spunkie made the list though.

PARTY WITH SATAN!!! w00t!

It's only a matter of time before Skippy the Wonderslug and Sparky make it onto a fundie devil list to join thier brother Spunkie.

And I like how he uses the alternate spelling of Sammael instead of the more common spellings Zamael or Samael. I guess Sammael looked cooler to him.

Spunkie—Scottish demon

Wow, I never knew that?

I should write the dude who put this book out; "Thanks for the comprehensive list of Deities. I plan on beginnning my worship of them immediately!" :HaHa:

Did you check out some of the other books they offer? It's scary that people think like this!

Wait a sec . . . is this a spoof site?

It's gotta be.

The book, at least, is real. You can order it from Amazon.

I really don't get his list, either. Wasn't Mephistopheles a

fictional character from Faust? :shrug:

Wait a sec . . . is this a spoof site?

It's gotta be.

I don't think so. Checking out the home page, it looks like some kind of conspiracy tracking website. http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/

Read the "about" page.

RaidersNewsUpdate.com and affiliate ChristianNewsService.com are often misunderstood. Our fiercely independent approach to covering the news without regard to political or religious party has branded us one-of-a-kind in an age where propaganda routinely surrogates the "free press."
http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/about.htm Ha ha...right.

To be fair, most people don't have a basic grasp of the occult

The problem arises when you have people like this, who don't realize that they don't have a basic grasp. :scratch:

For my part, I ignore such foolish people.

Totally off topic here, but Foxy, you might want to take into consideration that some people are susceptible to getting migraines, and avatars such as the one you are currently displaying could easily trigger an episode.

Thanks for at least considering. :)

*closes eyes for 10 minutes or so

"Mephistopheles "...

I thought it was that cute cat from the musical?

Coyote—American Indian devil

:eek::eek::eek:

but but but... :twitch:

And someone should let Bast know she's a devil now.

I think it is another wolf conspiracy.

post-552-1135932088_thumb.jpg

"Mephistopheles "...

I thought it was that cute cat from the musical?

It was also the name of the cat in the musical, from a T. S. Eliot poem.

But the cat was probably named after the demon Mephistopheles that

first appeared in Faust much earlier (17th century, if my memory

serves me right).

Ooo! I made the list (in Phoenician, but I'm there!) :woohoo:

"Fenriz?" Wow, it's hard to take the guy seriously when he can't even spell correctly.

I'd feel a lot better if they were just pulling my leg. Oh well. I guess it isn't a spoof site and there are people who really believe Bast, coyote, Spunkie, et all are devils. <sigh>

I wonder if they have any connection with the guy that claimed Prince was the Antichrist in a book written in the mid 1980's?

These guys are amusing. That list looks familiar. I think he copied that verbatim from The Satanic Bible, where it was meant to show how that gods of other culyures were defamed into devildom by christian regime change. Also, the C.O.S. uses other stories and their characters that have symbolic merit, like Cthulu from H.P. Lovecrafts works, (etc.).

That shows what little work went into their book, to plagerize like that. Onward, christian soldiers.