Two Days Till Christmas

DeadTOm

...and I haven't seen a single "Keep christ in Christmas" post on FB, G+ or Twitter. It's a Christmas miracle.

...and I haven't seen a single "Keep christ in Christmas" post on FB, G+ or Twitter. It's a Christmas miracle.

On Dec 23rd it is a Festivus miricle.  :)

• Like 2

Make sure you post a "Remember the reason for the season" meme on the 25th so the Xians will get all guilty about them presents.. lol

Idea for Christmas meme:

"remember folks, Keep Christ in the tomb this Christmas, because he's not a little baby any more, he's a rotten old corpse."

• Like 2

You must be very good at culling your fundy ex-friends!!!

Remind your Fundy friends on Christmas day that while they are enjoying eggnog that all the little babies around the age of Jesus were summarily executed by Herod. The birth of Jesus wasnt a happy time for all back then.

Our pastor gave us that sermon at a Christmas service one year. lol. We must have seemed too joyous or something. Had to reign us in a bit with that tidbit. :-)

• Like 1

Mleh luckies. I have seen such posts, I have seen atheist mockeries of such posts being called "distasteful pathetic jabs" and I have had to listen to a bible reading at a Christmas party already fml.

• Super Moderator

I'm pretty sure that after the holidays I'm going to make major changes to my facebook account.  I won't delete it because there are certain people I want to keep in touch with.  But a shit-ton of "friends" are getting kicked to the curb.

I don't understand WHY people put their whole lives on Facebook? You only open yourself up for all kinds of self made harassing situations that are completely avoidable

I used to enjoy this one person's "___ is now in a relationship", next day "___ is now single"....alternating. Used to enjoy some of the drama.... Now getting bored with everyone's photos, everyone's reposting of religious, political, whatever memes. Tired of looking at the same post as it goes to the top everytime someone likes it or comments on it. Tired of seeing the same meme reposted. Spending less time on FB. More time on more enjoyable things.

Still find myself checking FB somewhat frequently but not really reading much...more scrolling....less time giving a shit about emotionally charged subjects. Sorta like lighting up another cigarette but taking fewer puffs. Not really enjoying the puffs I take.

Wife doesnt even look at her FB for days. :-)