Goodbye Jesus

The "monthly" Rant!

Guest SerenityNow

Sorry... just keeping the estrogen from overflowing and subsuming the rest of this board.

I gotta rub some testicles on this thread every so often or it'll explode in a giant gout of clumpy blood and women screaming that all their shoes are ugly.

Do your best. Every post you make will be offset with a story about a clot, supersize tampons, Pamprin, paranoid psychosis, or untimely leakage. We have a lot of estrogen and we have a lot of stories.

All my adult life, men have told me, "don't get married!".

Now I know why.

It's probably a good thing for the male population around me that my PMS causes lethargy. It's really not in my sane interests to possess BOTH the will and the energy to strangle them with a phone cord.

I get mostly lethargic and crampy. And the cramps, exhaustion and messy pads make me cranky.

I've dealt with quite a few insensitive males during that time of the month, including my old ex. If it were legal to commit homicide on your period, I would've at least once already.

Guest XAshleyX

Periods suck, thats for sure! I take Zoloft for depression and if I miss even a couple pills around PMS time, I am emotionally and physically out of control. I have mood swings like roller coasters, It is HORRIBLE!

I am on the Nuvra ring birth control and it doesn't have that many hormones in it so it doesn't really help a whole lot for the mood swings but it still does ok for cramps and interestingly enough it has cut my period legnth by like 2 days, and the flow is usually heavy one day and then moderate to light the rest of the time. I like the Nuvra ring, I'd definately recomend it.

Well, just wait ladies till you get perimenapausal. It all changes again. Well at least for me. Every month is different now. Some months I have a 30 day cycle, some months 21. Some months terrible cramps and heavy on the first day. Some months I have pms for a week and a half before, and some months no pms at all, and I am shocked because I am early again. I could go on the pill, but had a tubal and am not having sex (no partners) so I see no real need.

The bad part: the night sweats and hot flashes are a few years away, but the rest of this stuff will probably be lasting for 10-11 years if I am like my mom. :twitch:

My mom had early menopause (she started around 37). They put her on the pill, and she's feeling better without the menopause symptoms. Great, so my choice in the future will be to either take the grating in my unterus every month, or weird menopause shit. And women seem to get all nutzo in menopause. I can't imagine what I will be like.