Goodbye Jesus

How Are You Spending New Year's?

Idontevenknow99

No need to be coy, roy, just get yourself free.

I think that was from a Paul Simon song.

When I next pass by that part of the globe (Texas), I shall look down upon it and glare.

Indeed -- It's from "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover" by Paul Simon.  I know, because now it's stuck in My head.  Razzafracking phonographic memory...

• Like 1

I acquired a crockpot full of homemade eggnog this afternoon.  Am making reasonable progress emptying said crockpot, but it's hard going:  The recipe calls for half a dozen eggs, 2 cups of heavy cream, and 1 cup of brandy -- Upwards of 2500 calories, or tomorrow's breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus Friday's breakfast as well.  eek.gif

Pity they haven't figured out a way to transmit the actual drinks over the Internet, because I could use a hand here.  (The friend who gave Me this sumptuous liquid feast is no help -- She's safely at home with a bottle of apple cider.)

This sounds soooooo wonderful!! I wish I was right there with you Astreja....then we start our diets next week!!rolleyes.gif

Hey Margee, how do you like your eggs?   just wondering

I eat 21 -28 eggs a week. Wendytwitch.gif  Medium boiled. 5 1/2 minutes exactly.

With tons of real butter.

Well I've never seen  boiled eggs buttered but, move over queso y jalapenos and hello Margee! 

Indeed -- It's from "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover" by Paul Simon.  I know, because now it's stuck in My head.  Razzafracking phonographic memory...

Hey Margee, how do you like your eggs?   just wondering

I eat 21 -28 eggs a week. Wendytwitch.gif  Medium boiled. 5 1/2 minutes exactly.

Well I've never seen  boiled eggs buttered but, move over queso y jalapenos and hello Margee! 

you guys are friggin' nuts!!!!! Lol

Update since you are all dying to know:  I am drunk as a lord and ignoring my equally drunk houseguests to give you this update (you are welcome). Except the college kids my niece brought who are upstairs (I'm glad I hid my prescriptions) and I think they have bee sneaking out to smoke marijuana.  But they are discreet so I haven't noticed but my wife thought she smelled it.  It wasn't me, either.  And the high school kids daughters included are downstairs doing Wii and playing pool and I have noticed no unexplained beer loss from downstairs fridge.  But I am sure to pass out before most of these folks so I'll probably miss the best part, and not just because I'm old.  So now you are updated. I'll tell more if I'm able, but don't hold your breath.

Rob, Rob.....you still with us????? did you pass out yet? Is it 2014 there yet???

Hop on the bus, Gus.

When I next pass by that part of the globe (Texas), I shall look down upon it and glare.

(That was for exliar. My quote thingie isn't working here. Don't know why. But still...)

(That was for exliar. My quote thingie isn't working here. Don't know why. But still...)

It grieves me so to see you in such pain[rejection] perhaps we[margee/I] can think of something that will make you smile again

I eat 21 -28 eggs a week. :twitch:  Medium boiled. 5 1/2 minutes exactly.

They'll be ready just the way you like them. ;)

• Like 2

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! yellow.gif woohoo.gif Wendymagic.gif 58.gif

• Like 1

Hop on the bus, Gus.

Make a new plan Stan......just set yourself free....

I eat 21 -28 eggs a week.   Medium boiled. 5 1/2 minutes exactly.

They'll be ready just the way you like them. wink.png

Are you gonna make my breakfast????? Wendytwitch.gif yellow.gif

Who the hell is drinking and toking here tonight. Wendytwitch.gif  you guys are hilarious!! Wendystop.gif   Wendystop.gif

Well, I managed to fit the rest of the eggnog into a smaller bowl, to make room in the fridge for a big pot of chili I made tonight. Had to cut the 'nog with a spritz of milk, though, because it was too thick to fit through the soda straw.

Yes, I'm drinking brandy eggnog through a straw.  It was either that or use a spoon.

Well, I managed to fit the rest of the eggnog into a smaller bowl, to make room in the fridge for a big pot of chili I made tonight. Had to cut the 'nog with a spritz of milk, though, because it was too thick to fit through the soda straw.

Yes, I'm drinking brandy eggnog through a straw.  It was either that or use a spoon.

It is good for an x-Christian to have a nice 'buzz on''....You go girlfriend!!! firedevil.gif

If my 'quote thingie' on this goddamn 'computer' was working right, I'd quote you.  But I can't, and now it gets real. You lie when you say my pain grieves you. Somewhere, deep down inside, my pain causes you no pleasure beyond that of what your brain tells you to feel. 

You have no heart, no empathy, no standing.  I'm sorry, but you are such sinners that I must switch over (I've heard this!) to tounges. I'm trying this just to see where my New Year is headed, so I shall do that now...

Bwatsawana hezz bolah bengazi Russia ben gazi coming soon to an earth near you let's all hope that all people, religious or not, will agree that so far, all we have as proof of is this planet, and it's moon, and Mars, and the fact that in 2013 the first man made object left the Solar System.

• Like 1

It is good for an x-Christian to have a nice 'buzz on''....You go girlfriend!!! firedevil.gif

if she's using a straw it's liable to be more than a buzz,,,,careful Astreja!

If my 'quote thingie' on this goddamn 'computer' was working right, I'd quote you.  But I can't, and now it gets real. You lie when you say my pain grieves you. Somewhere, deep down inside, my pain causes you no pleasure beyond that of what your brain tells you to feel. 

You have no heart, no empathy, no standing.  I'm sorry, but you are such sinners that I must switch over (I've heard this!) to tounges. I'm trying this just to see where my New Year is headed, so I shall do that now...

Bwatsawana hezz bolah bengazi Russia ben gazi coming soon to an earth near you let's all hope that all people, religious or not, will agree that so far, all we have as proof of is this planet, and it's moon, and Mars, and the fact that in 2013 the first man made object left the Solar System.

Ahh hell man, you're so quoteless it's pathetic

Fear not, Xliar -- I'm on My last glass of the evening.  (too dangerous to do another Cat Slalom downstairs to the fridge tonight).  I think I'll make the rest of it into ice cream tomorrow.

• Like 1

I eat 21 -28 eggs a week.   Medium boiled. 5 1/2 minutes exactly.

They'll be ready just the way you like them. wink.png

Are you gonna make my breakfast????? Wendytwitch.gif yellow.gif

I know people who have had his eggs, they called em stomach pumpers

Goodnight everybody...this is the latest I've stayed up since I was 21 years old.........I'm too old for this partying now........0-picture.gif

love to everyone of you!!

• Like 3

Happy New Year!

• Like 2

Quitters.

• Like 2

Me too I reckon, goodnite X-C, happy new year you guys. I'm gonna go to bed and listen to the fireworks

• Like 1

Well, the year is upon me. I'm drunk, and it's time for sleep before the headache sets in. Happy New Year to everyone!

• Like 1