Goodbye Jesus

Glad To Have Found This Site

Artur

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

Welcome Artur!

You're right - this place is great for some laughs now and then, and is really wonderful for the sense of community it provides.

We're glad you're here.

Glad to welcome you here, Artur. Your avatar is way cool.

Artur! I just went over to your testimony and read it. You have taken some huge steps in your life. I admire your courage in sticking for integrity even at the cost of professional position. I am very very much in there pulling for you as you and your wife look at your life together and each other. I wish I'd been in your Genesis class, I think! Anyway, my impression from your testimony is that you possess character, and that you are a kindred spirit. I think you'll find many on this site. Keep coming around; I have been enriched a lot by the people on here.

Hi Artur - welcome to our little world. I thought Gald was code-word for something - Like LOL or LMAO. I'm gald to know I was wrong this time.

Happy to have you here.

I admire your courage. Welcome! Your avatar is very sexy.

It's kind of interesting we have an ex-pastor on board. That should add new dimension to our forum

Are there any other ex-pastors over here?