Goodbye Jesus

Sunday Dispatch

ironhorse

Sunday Dispatch will be the only new thread I will start in the Lion's Den. On down tracks I may

start another thread but for the time being I will continue reading previous threads here. I will only

reply to First Question and Who are You to Worship God. The only other forums I will post in is the

News and Current Events and the Totally of Topic forums. I will however reply to any new threads in the Lion's Den.

I will post a Sunday Dispatch every Sunday, The dispatches will consists of quotes, poems,

song lyrics, bios, religious text and my own writing. I will not respond to questions. You are

welcome to read and take what you will. Whether considered rubbish, propaganda, irrational,

misguided or ____________________ <fill in the blank, it is not for me to explain why I posted it or what it means. For example I can read a quote by Vincent van Gogh and my understanding may be different

than yours.

You are welcome to reply or post your thoughts or interpretation.

January 26, 2014

• Super Moderator

What is wrong with you? We're not interested in your rules and schedules. These forums are for discussion between members, not your news blog.

What is wrong with you? We're not interested in your rules and schedules. These forums are for discussion between members, not your news blog.

+1

Amen. Nobody but you is interested in your rules and schedules. And I'm confident nobody here is interested in your religion -- unless you can write intelligently enough about it to produce lively, evidence-based debate.

Now you're going to use the Lion's Den to gift us with Little Sunday Homilies? Oh, how very, very special. You seriously don't get it, do you, when we tell you that we are EX-christians who've been there and done that and found it all preposterous?

Well, at least you've finally answered all those questions about your motives for being here: You're here solely for the sake of your own GIGANTIC ego. You're such a narcissist you can't see anybody's viewpoint but your own. You literally think you're god's gift to the world.

You know, there's a quote out there somewhere about pride going before destruction and a haughty spirit going before a fall. You might want to look that up since quotes mean so much to you.

• Like 4

Sunday Dispatch is the only thread where I'm going to post extremely blasphemous content every Sunday. My blasphemous content may consist of quotes, poems, song lyrics, bios, videos, and hilarious, captioned images that specifically make fun of religions. It sounds like fun. 3.gif

• Like 6

It is rare to find anyone as full of themselves as you appear to be. glare.gif 

• Like 4

Crazyguy -- Great idea! Oh, and there's so much material to contribute! This one seems appropriate for Mr. "I'm the Only Christian" up there:

Jesus Loves Me But He Can't Stand You
(© Don Peters / BMI)  I know you smoke, I know you drink that brew
I just can't abide a sinner like you
God can't either, that's why I know it to be true that
Jesus loves me -- but he can't stand you

I'm going straight to heaven, boys, when I die
'Cause I've crossed every "t" and I've dotted every "i'
My preacher tell me that I'm God's kind of guy; that's why
Jesus loves me -- but you're gonna fry

God loves all his children, by gum
That don't mean he won't incinerate some
Can't you feel those hot flames licking you
Woo woo woo
I'm raising my kids in a righteous way
So don't be sending your kids over to my house to play
Yours'll grow up stoned, left-leaning, and gay; I know
Jesus told me on the phone today
Jesus loves me, this I know
And he told me where you're gonna go
There's lots of room for your kind down below
Whoa whoa whoa
Jesus loves me but he can't stand you...

From Sister Helen Earth at: http://www.thebestofblasphemy.com/lyrics-JL.html

• Like 3

Sunday Dispatch will be the only new thread I will start in the Lion's Den. On down tracks I may

start another thread but for the time being I will continue reading previous threads here. I will only

reply to First Question and Who are You to Worship God. The only other forums I will post in is the

News and Current Events and the Totally of Topic forums. I will however reply to any new threads in the Lion's Den.

It appears that you have contradicted yourself, in much the same way the authors of the Bible contradicted each other. You probably did not do it on purpose, but I figured I'd mention it.

• Like 5

hmmm….. How does Dave feel about this? Having his bandwidth taken up as a soapbox for this arrogant little shit.

Sorry Florduh, but I call it as I see it.

• Like 4

• Super Moderator

GONZ9729CustomImage1541245.giflmao_99.gif rotfl.gif     trt19ROFLPIMP.gif  smiliegojerkit.gif   Wendycrazy.gif Wendywhatever.gifyelrotflmao.gif   eek.gif GONZ9729CustomImage1541245.gif

I couldn't decide on just one.  ^

You certainly are a waste of time, space, and energy aka an egomaniacal christbot. 

• Like 5

I love Hand of the Almighty by John Butler. It's hilarious.

• Like 4

• Like 2

009-Blasphemy.jpg

• Like 2

What is the matter with you ungrateful people!

God knocked up his own mother for your sins.  Then God sacrificed himself to himself to change a rule that God himself had made so that he could forgive you for make-believe crimes.

Show some gratitude!

• Like 2

God kocked up his own mother for your sins.  Then God sacrificed himself to himself to change a rule that God himself had made so that he could forgive you for make-believe crimes.

Show some gratitude!

Hah, but he programmed us to break the rules that he came up with after we were programmed to piss him off. God can suck my dick. Wendywhatever.gif

God kocked up his own mother for your sins.  Then God sacrificed himself to himself to change a rule that God himself had made so that he could forgive you for make-believe crimes.

Show some gratitude!

Hah, but he programmed us to break the rules that he came up with after we were programmed to piss him off. God can suck my dick. :Wendywhatever:

if god suck your dick, would not it make god n you homosexual, and refused entry to heaven to praise himself forever?

jesus1.jpg

• Like 5

Hey we were forced to go to church for 10 years of Sundays, now that we are free, why would we want to endure another round?

Sunday Dispatch.1

"Every child is an artist, the problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up."

~Pablo Picasso

chapter-2722-mainpage.jpg   Wendytwitch.gif Wendytwitch.gif zDuivel7.gif firedevil.gif 

I will post a Sunday Dispatch every Sunday, The dispatches will consists of quotes, poems,

song lyrics, bios, religious text and my own writing. I will not respond to questions. You are

welcome to read and take what you will. Whether considered rubbish, propaganda, irrational,

misguided or ____________________ <fill in the blank, it is not for me to explain why I posted it or what it means. For example I can read a quote by Vincent van Gogh and my understanding may be different

than yours.

January 26, 2014

Oh that's good Ironhorse.  :)

You'll be replying to me in the First Question thread.  I look forward to that.  C u there!

BAA

• Like 1

Show some gratitude!

Hah, but he programmed us to break the rules that he came up with after we were programmed to piss him off. God can suck my dick. Wendywhatever.gif

if god sucks your dick, would not it make god n you homosexual, and refused entry to heaven to praise himself forever?

No, it is like murder.  It doesn't count as a sin if you are doing it for God's benefit.

Sunday dispatch

post-3274-0-05463200-1390771475_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

than yours.

January 26, 2014

My conservative estimate says you'll get bored after today's Sunday Dispatch. My liberal estimate is 4 Sunday Dispatches before you get tired of it. Being banned from the site renders my estimates null and void.

• Super Moderator
Being banned from the site renders my estimates null and void.

Of course he's welcome to post and discuss any topic, but he sure as fuck isn't going to be publishing his weekly personal blog on this site. Your Mod is a long suffering Mod, but he ain't no fool!

• Super Moderator

Sunday Dispatch will be the only new thread I will start in the Lion's Den. 

I will only reply to First Question and Who are You to Worship God.  I will however reply to any new threads in the Lion's Den.

I will post a Sunday Dispatch every Sunday, 

I will not respond to questions.

You are welcome to read and take what you will. it is not for me to explain why I posted it or what it means.

January 26, 2014

Excuse me?!  You come into MY house and start telling ME what the rules are?  That ain't how it works, boy!  When you are in MY house you WILL play by my rules or you don't get to play at all.