Goodbye Jesus

California's First Animal-Human Marriage

Idontevenknow99

OHHHhHHHhhh GAWWWWDDDD ALMIGHTYYY!! LAWD JEEE-SSUSS!! The end is near, y'all!! The end is NEAR! They done up and did it!! How could they do something like this? Ohhhh, the humanity!

http://nationalreport.net/california-allows-first-ever-state-recognized-human-animal-marriage/

By the way, how did you like my religious fanatic impression? Sad to say that this is possibly the hundreth time I've seen Christian folks mysteriously find these satirical or hoax articles and...freak out. I don't know what to say except that this proves that this religion doesn't encourage any kind of critical thinking. 

• Like 1

I did like the xian comments!  They sure miss subtlety in satire, don't they?!?

"I don't know what to say except that this proves that this religion doesn't encourage any kind of critical thinking." Idonteverknow 

Of course not. If they taught critical thinking they would commit suicide.  bill

I wish I could get a social security number for all my animals....have a bunch of exemptions on the tax form then. :-)

To be fair it IS California :P

My Xtian brother freaked out over an Onion article several years ago that stated that huge numbers of Harry Potter-reading kids were turning to Satanism, witchcraft and black magic in droves.  He did finally realize that it was all a joke.  He is also quick on the trigger when it comes to sending out mass emails "proving" some point about the bible or Xtian belief, which invariable ends of false and easily verifiable as such by a minimum amount of research. 

Why spend any effort in researching these type of claims?  As long as it supports whatever it is they want to believe, then it must be true.  The horror of animal/human marriage--it must be true because I want to be able to say "I told you so"!