Goodbye Jesus

Honor Killings

charley

I just read this story of how a pakistani laborer slit the throats of his three young daughters to prevent them from commiting adultery :

CLICK HERE FOR THE STORY

I want to emphasize that I know a little about this sort of thing. This pointless animosity festers in working class people who hate themselves and are ashamed at what they have to do to get by. The "honor" bestowed on someone like this killer by like-minded people for exercising such concern for virtue is their reward....

If you have a mother, sister, aunt, girlfriend, wife...(etc.)....then you've got to hate these miserable bastards with a whole heart and be capable of killing these punks. That's how I look at it. I have no respect for their "culture" and "beliefs" and I wipe my ass with their teachings.

These things are not supported by the pakistani government, but that makes no difference. The cultural lack of respect for working people that leads to self-loathing, combined with censorship and lack of alternative life-styles manufactures these cretins like a factory and will continue to do so as long as religion is taken seriously.

I live in the Detroit area where we have the highest concentration of middle-eastern emigres in the country. Some young girls from this community that I know well have told me of fixed marriages, beatings of daughters, sisters by brothers, and wives by husbands going on all the time right now. One girl barely escaped a cliterodectomy.

To be a butress against this institutionalized stupidity, we are necessary. Only people willing to connect the dots like us should be taken seriously in any public discourse. Any kind of "beliver" is capable of being manipulated into being one of the aforementioned assholes, and should be laughed out of sight and sound before they can do any damage.

If these repressed bastards went to one of my websites and "cooked his kabob" he would be well on the road to beicoming a decent human being. For example :

EIGHTEEN AND OLDER ONLY

You can go there yourselves and see what I mean.

YOUR website?

...mind hooking some of us up with free passes? :wicked: I can prove I'm of legal age, drop in the A/v and I'll show me face and me ID...

In general, though, I really wish I had a magic wand to POOF some of these people into women. "female circumcision" HAH. The only thing that could be called female circumcision would be cutting off a bit of the hood over the clitoris.

*is speechless, and just desires to kill some of these people. With FIRE.*

:)Hi Charley!

It IS terrible how females are treated there... and yet it has come a long way recently! Hopefully these things are changing quickly in the middle east. Also, I have a friend from Iran, who told me that sex outside of marriage is punishable by DEATH! Right away too! I believe it, because he is a truthful person and by the way he acts towards women here.

Yet, Charley... I am very hesitent when it comes to websites promoting seductive perspectives of young teenage girls. The picture of the girl on that site looks like she may be 14. C'mon... isn't that taking advantage of a person who is emotionally/intellectually compromised? What's wrong with suggestive pictures of females/males of legal age? :shrug:

Hi Amanda -

You think she looks 14. I don't. That's maybe because I know she's 23. I hear you about not liking the site. I don't like most of the stuff on the net. As long as it inspires those who do like this stuff to discharge their fantasies in a biologically private manner, all is well and good. Then that is one less over-charged guy a girl has to watch walk toward her at a bus stop.

I guess stories about violence against women is old news. I have heard a lot about it among girls I've known over the years, so it hits home. It has a component of religious sexual repression of men and women, so it's pertainant here. We just have to look after those around us.

This is why I hate Islam more than Xianity. It is truly the spiritual scum of the earth and the product of the sickest minds. This is devil worship more so than the most lurid horror film or medieval inquisitor's nightmares. Disgusting.

You think she looks 14. I don't. That's maybe because I know she's 23.

Charley, thanks for that info. That's good to hear. :grin:

I guess stories about violence against women is old news. I have heard a lot about it among girls I've known over the years, so it hits home. It has a component of religious sexual repression of men and women, so it's pertainant here. We just have to look after those around us.

Charley, not to get off topic... but because we have such a diverse participation here... it seems that the US may be sexually repressed to some degree? I was in Norway many years ago and was quite surprised that people in the store tried on pants in the middle of the isles, if the dressing rooms were full; females finished swimming in the hotel pool, took off their top and then put on a T shirt... poolside; females swam topless in the river, and people answered their door in their underwear! It was common for all girls to hold hands or go arm in arm down the street too. I heard they had a very low sex crime statistic! Visiting Barcelona, Spain... I went to the beach and almost all females were topless... baby girls to ladies in their 60s; and I think some surfer guys had nothing on! No one blinked an eye, and no one seemed to even care. Both countries appeared to be respectful of women, to me. What does all that say? :shrug:

It IS terrible how females are treated there... and yet it has come a long way recently! Hopefully these things are changing quickly in the middle east. Also, I have a friend from Iran, who told me that sex outside of marriage is punishable by DEATH! Right away too! I believe it, because he is a truthful person and by the way he acts towards women here.

That shouldn't come at a surprise for you, after all the Muslims included the OT in their religion.

I live in the Detroit area where we have the highest concentration of middle-eastern emigres in the country. Some young girls from this community that I know well have told me of fixed marriages, beatings of daughters, sisters by brothers, and wives by husbands going on all the time right now. One girl barely escaped a cliterodectomy.

Whoa, this is going on in the USA??? Are the authorities aware of it, and trying to do something about it????

Whoa, this is going on in the USA??? Are the authorities aware of it, and trying to do something about it????

This is the kind of thing that gets in the local news now and then, resulting in some shock and outrage, but it never seems to get resolved. That's because these communities remain closed to outsiders. People in them may speak perfect english, make a lot of money, but relegate all social contacts within their ethnic communities, which are not exclusively muslim. There are a large amount of Chaldean people here, who are a christian people from Iraq, who have their own distinct dialect, distinct enough to be a different language from arabic all together. They commonly arrange marriages of very young girls among them. There is also a good deal of violence against women. Of course, there is violence against women everywhere and I don't want to single out any group. And that's central to my point, because the distinction I'm pointing out is that it is more entrebched and harder to eradicate among those who accept it as part of their culture. And if other people can make it part of ther culture, it could happen here too if we continue to sweep it under the rug.

Look, I don't want to seem pretensious by taking on and emphasizing one particular cause in a world full of big problems. This is just something I've seen around me, with the girls who have worked for me over the past 12 years. If it wasn't incidents of abuse while growing up, it would be husbands and boyfriends being a threat. I've come to believe that if a girl can get through her twenties without having an asshole boyfriend ruin her life, we can all breath a big sigh of relief. I'm uncomfortable about what this may imply about men, but I see what I see. I don't think many people come into contact with this as directly as I do because of the nature of my work, so that's why I feel it's a valid contribution. We all should point out what we see from each of our unique perspectives as related to forum topics, and articulate the impact the issue has on the people we are responsible to.

Charley, not to get off topic... but because we have such a diverse participation here... it seems that the US may be sexually repressed to some degree?

Hell yes, indeed, Amanda. That's good you had that experience in Norway. That shows we can open pandoras box and not become depraved. What is worth noting too, as told to me by a Norwegian pal, is that the population there is so small, that your business is known by a huge percentage of the population. That is significant, because the only way most people here could ever come close to being that uninhibited is if they had relative anonymity, and that the people they work with and see every day did not have any knowledge of whatever taboo was broken. There everybody you know gets a good look or gets a status report from someone who did. That doubly underlines how much freer they are, and how life can go on in a modern and sophisticated way without these sexual/physical phobias keeping us "in line".