Goodbye Jesus

Express Yourself Bitches!

nivek

From the inventive keyboard of Quicksand himself..

Express yourself bitches!

I recommonded these for your

car, or locker. Enjoy!

If you have any ideas for clever, catchy,

Directions for use:

01. Download

Right click or press on hold via mac.

02. Purchase Sticker Paper

When I was a punk rocker, we'd use Starliner brand

sticker paper.

03. Have a drink

04. Print on your printer

Make sure to cut on the die lines, ie the pink lines.

05. Buy some fixer

06. Adhere.

>edited, gwen's version smaller, quicker to download see below in thread kL<

If you have any ideas for clever, catchy,

The full sentiment is...

If you have any ideas for clever, catchy phrases, pm me with them or list them here.

Also, an award will be given out to those that take a pic of each sticker placed in a very inventive spot.

Click and post!

**** Thanks Nivek!****

I like them a lot, thanks.

But I have to be a bitch and mention a minor grammatical error... it should be "believers" and not "believer's". I can't use them unless they are grammatically correct! :)

But I have to be a bitch and mention a minor grammatical error... it should be "believers" and not "believer's". I can't use them unless they are grammatically correct! :)

Um... I took the liberty of fixing that on the copy I downloaded.

If I have the original creator's permission, I'll post the spellchecked version here, if that's ok...

I like 'em too. But I'm also an anal grammer bitch, what can I say.... (if you see typos, I either don't know the word, or I'm tired off my ass, or I'm drunk or stoned... )

:wicked:

If you have any ideas for clever, catchy phrases, pm me with them or list them here.

How 'bout, If the Bible is true, why are unbelievers so few ?

:woohoo:

I am a huge fan of the " ' ". Don't make me come down there.

Okay, kidding aside. Thanks. AI's spell check doesn't ketch this. I can't afford a staff yet.... :HappyCry:

Um... I took the liberty of fixing that on the copy I downloaded.

If I have the original creator's permission, I'll post the spellchecked version here, if that's ok...

I like 'em too. But I'm also an anal grammer bitch, what can I say.... (if you see typos, I either don't know the word, or I'm tired off my ass, or I'm drunk or stoned... )

Go for it.

How are you gonna fix it? I used Adobe Illustator CS and saved as a pdf. I would have distilled it, however, the whole adobe cs suite is giving the royal FU on this pathetic pc I owe. To afford a Mac!

You know Quick, you could have just given a simple, "Fuck off, Fwee." instead of just ignoring my comment up there. :mellow:

:HaHa:

Go for it.

How are you gonna fix it? I used Adobe Illustator CS and saved as a pdf. I would have distilled it, however, the whole adobe cs suite is giving the royal FU on this pathetic pc I owe. To afford a Mac!

I'm a graphic designer by trade. I have an iMac G5 and Adobe CS. I just opened it in Illustrator, unlocked the layer, fixed the type, and re-saved it as a .pdf. I also ran it through Distiller and brought the file size down to about 30K. If anybody has issues with pixellation let me know and I'll see what I can do to fix it. A test print here shows up just fine, so hopefully it won't be a problem.

Yes, I am a goddess...

(...or else maybe I just got good equipment...)

(...or else maybe I'm just a total geek...)

Anyway, for anybody picky about 's and things, here's the amended version. And thank you, quicksand, for being gracious enough to allow for minor editing of your work. :thanks:

atheiststickers.pdf

I don't want to get my tires slashed

:woopsie:

I got more than enough shitty threats when I had 18 different car ribbons all over my car. Hey though, If anyone can make a ribbon sticker pdf that says "Viral Advertising" I would dig it.

I got more than enough shitty threats when I had 18 different car ribbons all over my car. Hey though, If anyone can make a ribbon sticker pdf that says "Viral Advertising" I would dig it.

Here you go: http://www.supportourribbons.com/index.php

I had a couple made up - one says 'support our war', the other one says 'impeach our pres'.

Also, I'm not a shill for these guys or anything, but this site has a ton of awesome stickers. Seriously, there's something here to piss off everyone!

It's where I got my sig pic.

Here you go: http://www.supportourribbons.com/index.php

I had a couple made up - one says 'support our war', the other one says 'impeach our pres'.

Also, I'm not a shill for these guys or anything, but this site has a ton of awesome stickers. Seriously, there's something here to piss off everyone!

It's where I got my sig pic.

You're a peach :wub:

much apperciated

You know Quick, you could have just given a simple, "Fuck off, Fwee." instead of just ignoring my comment up there. :mellow:

Hey, I could have just broken your knees... oh but you meece don't have them :woohoo:

(I was sleepy when I replied last night. Sorry.)

But, I really don't get it. perhaps its the drinks? where dianka when I knead her? :wicked:

Go for it.

I'm a graphic designer by trade. I have an iMac G5 and Adobe CS. I just opened it in Illustrator, unlocked the layer, fixed the type, and re-saved it as a .pdf. I also ran it through Distiller and brought the file size down to about 30K. If anybody has issues with pixellation let me know and I'll see what I can do to fix it. A test print here shows up just fine, so hopefully it won't be a problem.

Yes, I am a goddess...

(...or else maybe I just got good equipment...)

(...or else maybe I'm just a total geek...)

Anyway, for anybody picky about 's and things, here's the amended version. And thank you, quicksand, for being gracious enough to allow for minor editing of your work. :thanks:

atheiststickers.pdf

Looks good my goddess of design! Gratzie!

(PS... I am designer too. I work mostly as a freelance AD.)

You lie! You're a stripper and you know it! Where am I?? Buddy, I've been stuffing fins down your underoos twice a week for how long now?

Oh and I swear I will give you back your....um...stage prop soon. :woopsie:

How 'bout, If the Bible is true, why are unbelievers so few ?

:woohoo:

But, I really don't get it. perhaps its the drinks?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I put that line there cuz I don't feel like figuring out what went wrong with the

quote feature. :Wendywhatever:

You don't get it?!?!? :eek:

The Bible comes off as though there are so few believers and that is why the world is just such an evil place, right?

Well, the opposite is actually true. In reality, there are a great many believers and few unbelievers.

So, If the Bible is true, why are unbelievers so few?

Now, do you get it? :shrug:

You don't get it?!?!? :eek:

The Bible comes off as though there are so few believers and that is why the world is just such an evil place, right?

Well, the opposite is actually true. In reality, there are a great many believers and few unbelievers.

So, If the Bible is true, why are unbelievers so few?

Now, do you get it? :shrug:

I got it Fwee. Duh. My mind is sluggish.

You lie! You're a stripper and you know it! Where am I?? Buddy, I've been stuffing fins down your underoos twice a week for how long now?

Oh and I swear I will give you back your....um...stage prop soon. :woopsie:

Hey, that's a better method (cause its not so itchy) then a pair of wool socks and a pair of spandex pants I used to employee Dianka.