Goodbye Jesus

My Quotes/god, Jesus Ect

Cianna200

I thought the bible was the word of God, than I saw in the bible, hatred, racism, sexism, murder, absurdities, hypocrisy, rape, slavery, scientific errors and contradictions and went like what the hell?!

If God is love and Christians believe in eternal damnation, than Christians don't really believe in god.

I'm sure it makes Jesus terrified if you believe that walking in his footsteps doesn't matter, only counting on him to take up the cross for you.

Hell is a state of misery but there will always be sunshine on the other side

I'd rather be sent to hell than believe in a jealous vengeful god

To first believe in God you must believe that there is no devil

The problem of evil? We created it and we need to fix it, not God

I told a christian that I'm an ex fundie and she told me no true christian leaves the path of Christ. Christ said true believers follow in his footsteps, so there are many atheists who are more christian than Christians.

Satan laughs when people point the finger at him when bad things happen.

Everyone claims to know what death is but no one can explain very eloquently what is life

I'm going to be a witch, ''Satan has you!'' You say, but if healing the earth, praying for goodness, and respecting life is what it takes to be a part of ''the craft of the wise'', than I am a witch and no Satan would love that.

Fallen angels exist not, but dark energy does

I love drinking coffee, I never put a cover on the toilet, I nevered covered my hair in church, I don't plan on having children, I'm always listening to rock music and I say no to ''homophobia''. Looks like I'm going to hell according to the bible

The bible says ''God's will is that all men will be saved, and nothing can thwart God's will.'' Don't insult God by preaching hellfire and everlasting wrath.''

A wrathful, vengful and judgemental God cannot create the physical beauty of our world, it is not evil's will

Jesus told a man that the most important rule is to love everyone and the man said ''love is more important than rituals, sacrifices, and burnt offerings. Jesus responded by saying ''you are not far from God's kingdom.''

• Like 1