Goodbye Jesus

Ugh...my Stupid Coworkers

Amethyst

One of my neighbors in the cube farm is telling another coworker, who is Asian and probably not Christian, about the Three Kings and offering him a Bible.

Why, why, why must I be surrounded by brainwashed cultists who insist on shoving their religion down everybody's throat and insist on preaching and evangelizing whenever they can?

:ugh:

I'd say that Odin Allfather wants to grant you the opportunity to soundly clobber them, whether verbally or physically. You know, you need a target to strike at. :fdevil:

Unfortunately, I can't or I'd risk being fired on the spot.

How did your Asian co-worker react to the proselytising? Interested, or annoyed? If they seem bothered by it, couldn't they complain to the boss? Another option (which you could share with him/her) is to proselytise the Christian with whatever the co-worker believes in (or non-belief). "Gee, thanks for the bible; now let me share with you the Four Noble Truths of Buddhism" or "I'd like to give you a copy of "Why I Am Not A Christian" by Bertrand Russell". :HaHa: Christians hate it when you flip the tables on them!

He seemed interested and was asking questions. But his English isn't that good, so it's hard to tell sometimes.

"Three Kings"? I'd challenge her to find anywhere that calls them the "three kings". They are the "three wiseman". It's a misconception that they were kings... :Wendywhatever:

I'm sure my Catholic cube neighbor wouldn't stop believing in them, though.

Why, why, why must I be surrounded by brainwashed cultists who insist on shoving their religion down everybody's throat and insist on preaching and evangelizing whenever they can?

:ugh:

Because they all go to church where their money hungry pastor gets them fired up to invite new people to Sunday service to get saved and get on the tithing book.