Goodbye Jesus

Westboro Baptist Church

Cianna200

Has anyone ever hear about this place www.godhatesfags.com

Cianna,

I see you are new here, and hello and welcome, but where have you been? Most people have heard of Westboro Baptist church, and it's 'leader', or founder, Fred Phelps, just died the other day. If you look for threads here about Fred Phelps...that's what we are talking about.

Thank you duderonomy, I've discovered the westboro baptist church a little while ago and never knew about Fred Phelps.

Since 1955, WBC has taken forth the precious from the vile, and so is as the mouth of God (Jer. 15:19). In 1991, WBC began conducting peaceful demonstrations opposing the fag lifestyle of soul-damning, nation-destroying filth.

In response, america bombed WBC, sued WBC, prosecuted WBC, burned WBC. God is now america's enemy: 6801 dead soldiers; $17.55 trillion+ national debt. "Arise, O LORD, in thine anger...because of the rage of mine enemies..." (Ps 7:6)

america crossed the line on June 26, 2003, when SCOTUS ruled in Lawrence v. Texas that we must respect sodomy. SCOTUS sealed your doom on June 26, 2013, with fag marriage. WBC's gospel message is your last hope.

This is just gold, playing the victim card. Least sympathetic "victims" ever. I'll give them credit for one thing, at least they are up front with what they believe, and their website is somewhat nicely designed which is surprising.

Excuse me while I clear my cache, history, and cookies from the shame of directing my browser there

Has anyone ever hear about this place www.godhatesfags.com

I believe they dislike homosexuals. :-)

Yes, midnightrider, they "dislike" homosexuals. If you can think of stronger words for it you can hardly overstate the matter, is the impression I get. 

lmao_99.gif Unless I'm missing my guess you are being intentionally very bland about the matter and it just tickles me crazy. Okay, the things those folk have done is no laughing matter but the way you put it makes me laugh. I think that's how you meant it. If I'm mistaken, I apologize.

The funeral home did an enema of Fred Phelps after his death, and have discovered he can now be buried in a match box.

(Plagiarized from a quote by Christopher Hitchens on the death of Jerry Falwell)