Goodbye Jesus

American Miners

rising_L

:shrug: Hi, I'm new here and was just thinking of this recently.

I don't like to see or hear of people dying, Least of all in tragic circumstances, but I couldn't help but chuckle a little bit when I saw the Families of the victims (I'm sorry for you loss, I mean it) cheering, singing, ringing bells, and declaring "Miricle" only to see that hope fade to dispair. Some said 'We had a miricle and it was taken away' What God would do that??

I believe, in A God, but not one who chooses who goes to heaven, or hell. Or indeed who determines who lives and dies. But I believe that this dispair was cause be 'Man' and his greed and PR abilities.

I once agin am truly sorry for the hurt peopl have suffered, and I know that I am so imperfect that I would find some joy at other pain, but I'm human........

But I would just like to say, that according to Christians, the faith you showed when you thought they had survived will help you cope with the loss........

But I'm not a Christian and therefore (Hope you will cope) doubt you will.

Thank you for reading.

As much as I think I know what you mean, I can still get no amusement from the whole episode, from any angle.

I do take some colsolation from the news that the trapped miners were able to write goodbye messages and these apparently state that they didn't suffer.

I dont have the urge to belittle the foolish Christians and their hope in miracles at the moment.

I'm just trying to tell you how I feel. I know a Vast majority will disagree with me, in fact I wouldnt be surprised if i'm the only one!