Goodbye Jesus

Can We Please Have This Stickied For Ironhorse?

Roz

I'm not sure if Ironhorse is capable of searching for information that contradicts his own, since he's still a christian.

However, Mymistake has brilliantly collected all the replies he wants to know here:

http://www.ex-christian.net/topic/61554-there-is-no-justice-in-the-christian-concept-of-heaven-and-hell/?p=941994

• Super Moderator

Sorry, Roz.  You could sticky that post to his forehead and he'd still deny it was there.

Sorry, Roz. You could sticky that post to his forehead and he'd still deny it was there.

Thats why man invented the stapler.

• Like 1

Sorry, Roz. You could sticky that post to his forehead and he'd still deny it was there.

GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif Stapler indeed!! May I have the honors? 

I think Ironhorse is playing games with us.

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

I'm starting to get the same impression.  He refuses to answer our questions, despite giving his word to BAA that he would, yet he demands answers to his own.  Then he lies by denying that answers to his questions have been supplied.  I've asked him several times whether or not all scripture is inspired by god and he has simply ignored it.

What sort of christian doesn't have an answer as to whether they believe scripture is divinely inspired?

These are not the actions of a man who has the truth on his side.  These are not the actions of an individual who cares about the truth.  These are the actions a troll.

It might be time to start considering the ban-hammer, in my opinion.

• Like 1

You guys can't expect too much out of these xian posters.  They have two basic options: confront the questions head on and likely deconvert as a result or avoid cognitive dissonance by evasion tactics. 

The path of least resistance for these guys is pretty clear. 

• Like 3

I wouldn't ban him yet.  He hasn't been abusive.  However it is time to stop taking IH seriously.  He is just goofing around for Jesus.

• Super Moderator

I wouldn't ban him yet.  He hasn't been abusive.  However it is time to stop taking IH seriously.  He is just goofing around for Jesus.

I don't know that I would categorize blatant lying as goofing around; but you're right, he has been cordial for the most part.

We are surely his mission field. I wonder if IH brags to his Xtian buddies about all the atheist he has won back to christ.

His only purpose is to show that it's cool to be a Christian and that we should be cool Christians also.

We are surely his mission field. I wonder if IH brags to his Xtian buddies about all the atheist he has won back to christ.

He could do that without wasting his time here. :-)

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

He could do that without wasting his time here. :-)

He has demonstrated a propensity toward lying here, so I'd think he could tell his buddies without wasting his time or ours.

Guest afireinside

I wouldn't ban him yet. He hasn't been abusive. However it is time to stop taking IH seriously. He is just goofing around for Jesus.

Completely agree MM. He's harmless but have to stop giving him so much attention, every thread has been derailed by discussing stupid questions we all(including IH) know the answer to.

You guys can't expect too much out of these xian posters.  They have two basic options: confront the questions head on and likely deconvert as a result or avoid cognitive dissonance by evasion tactics. Vigile

No, there is a third option: Answer our questions with non-answers and pretend they are real answers. bill

I wouldn't ban him yet. He hasn't been abusive. However it is time to stop taking IH seriously. He is just goofing around for Jesus.

Completely agree MM. He's harmless but have to stop giving him so much attention, every thread has been derailed by discussing stupid questions we all(including IH) know the answer to.

I agree with both of you.  Time to stop feeding him.

Why did the punk rocker cross the road?

He was stapled to the chicken.