Goodbye Jesus

Death Is Not Final

Deva

Would you define psychological experiences as a science? I mean they are experienced and documented but not exactly measurable or observable. What category do they fall under?

This is where science has to make assumptions without observable evidence. Just cuz I write stuff and spew an opinion does NOT mean I am having actual thoughts. haha

I would think that psychological experiences would fall under the broad category of psychology.  Is psychology science?

Good question. What is a psychological experience? Something that happens in your head? I would think all of reality occurs in my head so everything is a psychological experience.

Guest afireinside

I guess almost all NDE's happen outside of a controlled environment where it's anticipated and where we can analyze the brain and determine if there is ANY activity during that experience. To actually die for a decent period of time and be brought back to life while monitoring brain activity would give us a better understanding. You don't know if the experience the person has is leading up to death or during the death period when they are clinically dead.