Street Preachers Attend A Pro Abortion Rally

Lautermilich

All images - http://www.pbase.com/lautermilch/alito

Here they are arriving

54548437.jpg

Talking with the other side.

54549699.jpg

54569997.jpg

I took this image and this woman whom I know screamed at me not to do it. The photographer in the image took a shot so she slapped his camara. We told her to stop and she shoved him two more times and got herself arrested.

54548788.jpg

Guess we shouldn't expect anyone to understand the nature of individual rights and liberties when they can't even grasp the function of an apostrophe.

(Good pic's!)

Guess we shouldn't expect anyone to understand the nature of individual rights and liberties when they can't even grasp the function of an apostrophe.

(Good pic's!)

Oh, that's just too funny.

Oh, that's just too funny.

Thanks, R.A. :thanks:

(Too bad it's also true, huh?)

(Good pic's!)

:lmao::woohoo::lmao:

Nice catch, Pitch'u. :HaHa:

It really pisses me off that they protest with those pictures. When my daughter was little, they were out on a very busy intersection and had those huge blow up pictures. My 4 year old did not need to see them. She became hysterical. I had to pull the car over and explain to my four year what abortion was. I was even pro-life then, but I can't even tell you how pissed off I was at those people.

These people only care about getting their message across. They care more about the aborted children than they do about the living children who will be traumatized by seeing those pictures.

Taph

Nice catch, Pitch'u. :HaHa:

Thank's, Fwee.

The sight of the graphic signs really, really annoys me. In fact, that's an understatement. It really infuriates me to see people with those signs.

We went to Medieval Times with my mother and brother (who live out of state), and as we were driving past Knott's Berry Farm to get there (and people who know Buena Park will know exactly where I'm talking about), I saw people outside the gates of Knott's Berry Farm with those horrible signs.

I sucked in my breath really fast, and my mother asked me what was wrong. I told her, quietly, to make sure that my daughter didn't see what was going on over on the other side of the street, and when we stopped, and I could make sure that she couldn't see what they were holding, I told my mother what those people were doing.

My mom is pro-life. I'm pro-choice. We were BOTH pissed off at the people with the signs. How dare they stand outside a place where families with CHILDREN gather, with those horribly graphic signs, and incidentally, IIRC, those graphics have been proven false somewhere else (I'm too lazy to Google it right now), just to prove a point? They're making a point all right, but I don't think it's one they wanted to make. The point they ended up making to me was that the super-fundy-religious thing wasn't my speed, and I approved of people having personal freedom to make their own choices, regardless of what some religious nutcase had to say about it.

It also proved to me that close-minded religious nuts will do and say whatever it takes to attempt to win converts, even if it means scaring the shit out of children.

I really, really wanted to go over to those people, and shove those signs straight up their tight asses. But that would make them martyrs for their cause...better to let them look stupid and mean-spirited on their own.

In the first picture with the graphic poster of the aborted head, what trimester would that be? I'm sorry, but that is a baby, not a fetus. Are they really aborting babies that are so fully developed?

Bah, either the doctors foolishly aborted babies that fully developed or the signs are just gory hoaxes.

Who the hell knows?

But this is tactless.

http://www.pbase.com/lautermilch/image/54550760

These parents so concerned with morality should know better than to show such fakishly gory pictures of babies in pieces or headless babies or etc cetrera.

Make you wonder.

Why it seems that pro life fundies are so outspoken, never mind the children, they'd show such gross photos?

Seems like God would impart some basic grammar so his followers wouldn't look like fucking morons. Note the woman with the apostrophe in the plural non-possessive noun. Before you write big-ass signs, you should proofread.

(Good pic's!)

Oops! I see Pitchu has already addressed this point. I also notice the woman has TWO apostrophe errors. I was so annoyed I commented without reading the thread. My bad. Carry on. :grin:

Like Ms K said those pics are hoaxes. The babies died for other reasons, not abortion. They take forensic pics of close to term infants who died for natural reasons and say it's abortion.

My friend had an abortion when she was younger and told me ths. She was crying and very upset when it was happening, so the doctor showed it to her. It looked like a blood clot. He asked her if it looked like a baby, she said "No." He said, It's not a baby."

Taph

I also notice the woman has TWO apostrophe errors.

My guess is that her life is peppered with them. You just know that her mailbox (the fish with the big open mouth) says, "The Clampett's" in proud red letters.

The picture of the dead baby was really upsetting for me.

MM, of course. Of course.

For you, especially.

:wub:

Like Ms K said those pics are hoaxes. The babies died for other reasons, not abortion. They take forensic pics of close to term infants who died for natural reasons and say it's abortion.

My friend had an abortion when she was younger and told me ths. She was crying and very upset when it was happening, so the doctor showed it to her. It looked like a blood clot. He asked her if it looked like a baby, she said "No." He said, It's not a baby."

Taph

Thanks, I missed Ms K's post on the subject.

The picture of the dead baby was really upsetting for me.

Should hold up that picture with the bible verse about joyfully dashing in babies skulls. Give them a taste of thier fucking bible.

In the first picture with the graphic poster of the aborted head, what trimester would that be? I'm sorry, but that is a baby, not a fetus. Are they really aborting babies that are so fully developed

nope. its a fact, the forced birthers constantly use pictures of stillborn or miscarriages and pass them off as eight week old abortions. Any abortion perfromed as late as in those pictures would only be the result of a serious birth defect or threat to the mother's life.

I get so angy when I see this crap, it reminds me of my days in the catholic pro-life arena. I feel so awful, thinking of all the misinformation I fed people at the order of the church leaders.

In the first picture with the graphic poster of the aborted head, what trimester would that be? I'm sorry, but that is a baby, not a fetus. Are they really aborting babies that are so fully developed?

That's not any trimester. It's a plastic doll's head smeared with fake blood, as are most of those pictures. I'm having trouble finding a picture, but that particular one looks to me like a Baby Feels So Real. They were popular a few years ago. Fill them with warm water, and they look and feel just like a real newborn.

In the first picture with the graphic poster of the aborted head, what trimester would that be? I'm sorry, but that is a baby, not a fetus. Are they really aborting babies that are so fully developed

nope. its a fact, the forced birthers constantly use pictures of stillborn or miscarriages and pass them off as eight week old abortions. Any abortion perfromed as late as in those pictures would only be the result of a serious birth defect or threat to the mother's life.

I get so angy when I see this crap, it reminds me of my days in the catholic pro-life arena. I feel so awful, thinking of all the misinformation I fed people at the order of the church leaders.

:twitch:

WTF!!!

Why is it this is the very first I've heard of this sensationalist practice???!!!!

I'm serious! Please tell me you have supporting evidence that this is what they are doing!

There's a jerk that sets up a stall at the state fair with full color pics of "baby friccasse". AT THE F***** STATE FAIR!!!! :vent: Little kids everywhere!

And yet this is the very first I've heard of stillborn and miscarriage pics being used as "abortion" pics??

Pro-Life or Pro-Choice, people should have respect for the truth! If these freaky photos are being exposed to the eyeballs of little kids.....then I think they should be verifiable!

If TV shows and movies have to have ratings, visual content....especially in the general public should be rated too!

It's freedom of SPEECH.......not freedom to SHOW dammit! Freeedom to show has age restrictions!

:twitch:

WTF!!!

Why is it this is the very first I've heard of this sensationalist practice???!!!!

I'm serious! Please tell me you have supporting evidence that this is what they are doing!

There's a jerk that sets up a stall at the state fair with full color pics of "baby friccasse". AT THE F***** STATE FAIR!!!! :vent: Little kids everywhere!

And yet this is the very first I've heard of stillborn and miscarriage pics being used as "abortion" pics??

Pro-Life or Pro-Choice, people should have respect for the truth! If these freaky photos are being exposed to the eyeballs of little kids.....then I think they should be verifiable!

If TV shows and movies have to have ratings, visual content....especially in the general public should be rated too!

It's freedom of SPEECH.......not freedom to SHOW dammit! Freeedom to show has age restrictions!

Actually, you can see many of the pictures on Pediatric Pathology sites online. I would ask that person if the pictures are authenticated.

Doctors police themselves with Ethics Boards. If a doctor proforms an abortion after viability, he must answer to his colleuges. He has to have proof from other doctors that fetal abnormality is present or he can be disciplined. It's not like doctors have free reign.

I used to be pro-life when I was a Christian. When I deconverted, I knew my views on abortion had to do with my religion. When I started researching it, I found out they do the same thing with abortion that they do with Christianity, they lie and believe things that are not fact.

This is what the large percentage of abortions look like.

What would be great is if one of the parents of one of these stillborn or miscarried children sued the pants off the pro life group that used their child's photo for such uses. I doubt they bother to get any wavers signed before they stoop to these practices.

Whatever happened to "Thou shall not bear false witness"? :Hmm:

This:

"The ends justify the means if it will prevent innocent children from being butchered."

With people like those described, ethics go out the door. It is peculiar isn't it? The size of the logs in their collective eyes?

Crass and offensive admission: seeing Pro-life pictures makes me hate fetuses. I mean, hell, they're gross.