Goodbye Jesus

Street Preachers Attend A Pro Abortion Rally

Lautermilich

Crass and offensive admission: seeing Pro-life pictures makes me hate fetuses. I mean, hell, they're gross.

:lmao:

That's why they hide, Shad!

Why do they take the baby apart inside the mothers womb?

If I understand correctly, it's an effect of sucking, or scrapping the womb. Now, the D&E abortions purposefully tear the fetus in order to remove it.

What is disgusting to me is the partial birth abortions that are now banned (I think) except when the life of the mother is in danger. Saline abortions are pretty gross too (but rarely used).

Why do they take the baby apart inside the mothers womb?

If I understand correctly, it's an effect of sucking, or scrapping the womb. Now, the D&E abortions purposefully tear the fetus in order to remove it.

What is disgusting to me is the partial birth abortions that are now banned (I think) except when the life of the mother is in danger. Saline abortions are pretty gross too (but rarely used).

Actually, the politicians who were in favor of that flatly refused to make an exception for the life or health of the mother. It would have nullified the legislation, since that's the only time an intact D & C is performed, anyway.