Conference

themonkeyman

Hi Folks,

Further to this conference Idea I am looking for suggestions and a little help,  Firstly can people give me general regions and time that they would be available on a very general basis.  E.g. Pick the best night that suits and write down where you come from on planet earth lol and hopefully we can align something up.

Outside of this one thing that would be good would be - Video Conferencing which allows us to discuss our fears and problems and encourage one another - I know not all would be happy with this but still some would.

Any other suggestions?  anyone want to help?

• Super Moderator

I'd like to see this thing get off the ground, but I admit I've been slack about learning to use Skype.  I'll ask my wife for an advanced tutorial this evening and get back with you, Monkey.  If nothing else, at least we could have a virtual pint together.

I live in belgium, so the time frame is there GMT + 1 (or 2) I think. 

I think the majority of the people will be from the US, so I shall try to adapt to the time :) 

I vote for Texas, which is pretty central. I would drive there (I'm not in TX). I'd also be up for Skype. It sounds like a good idea.