Goodbye Jesus

Most Disappointing Turn Of Events… Ugh

tylereverett

NOTE: I posted this when I was angry and venting.  Not the best decision.  Dr. Winell got back to me and there was a misunderstanding.  Not sure if I can delete this post but if I can I want to.  

I went ahead and decided to sign up for a free 20 minute consultation with Dr. Marlene Winell.  I was hoping to get involved in one of her online groups (http://journeyfree.org).  

I set up the meeting a few weeks ago, took the time off of work for it, and was ready with both my phone and Skype.  Nothing happened.  No calls, no skypes, like the email I got said.  

I want to believe that maybe her scheduling software is screwed up but it makes me angry.  I've really been wanting to get involved in a group like this for months.  

Anyone else have any experience with her or this?

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

Hmmm. Disappointing, to be sure. However, on the upside, I see you are in Texas. I know there is a strong group of ex-believers in Dallas--not sure how long a drive that is but you're way closer than I am. Hanging out with the Dallas gang is great therapy. smile.png

She got back to me…. apparently a mistake in her scheduling software.  No biggie.